New member from Denmark.. :-)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello guys.. I'm a new member, and coming from Denmark.. I'm 21 years old and have the interest for these forgotten mustangs. I love these models more than any others. I got a 73 fastback with a 302 engine with Edelbrock modifications and c4 transmission. Currently it is a project, and I'm trying to get it finish for spring/summer time. I like the Pro touring stile with modern modifications, and will try to build my car like that. The Danish rules for modified cars just sucks, you can't do much here without it will cost a lot of $$$.

I hope you guys understand what I'm writing, my english is not allways the best.. :-D

Greetings from Daniel

Hello guys.. I'm a new member, and coming from Denmark.. I'm 21 years old and have the interest for these forgotten mustangs. I love these models more than any others. I got a 73 fastback with a 302 engine with Edelbrock modifications and c4 transmission. Currently it is a project, and I'm trying to get it finish for spring/summer time. I like the Pro touring stile with modern modifications, and will try to build my car like that. The Danish rules for modified cars just sucks, you can't do much here without it will cost a lot of $$$.

I hope you guys understand what I'm writing, my english is not allways the best.. :-D

Greetings from Daniel
::welcome::Daniel,

You are right @ $$$,$$$ in the long run and if was a Shelby you been working on:,it would be a lot more $:. There is no escaping this! Since my aquisition, 6-2003, spent in the six figure and had my unprofessional help that wasted my money. A word to the wise re, getting rid of the drum brakes, in the long run, for disc brakes will be greatly rewarding in better stopping the'as Lee Iaccoca called, THE DINOSOUR of the mustangs ie breaking out of the mould of the supposed end of the sports car era/muscle car era'. Replacing them w/SSBC power disc brake coversion kits; all around. As I have resto-mod virtually everything on mine re, my profile and photo album, over 10 years of rebuilding to my liking w/occasional breaks to take it to car parks and shows from city events/cruises w/AACA American Antique Automobile to MCA Mustang Club of America ie throughout Europe must be ~ kind of car events. Best, Mike/cpy cat

Welcome from North Carolina.
Just got my mustang out of the brake shop when BAM! 'find I have no brakes'! See my story on how I handled the situation, avoiding a lethal situation!

On my photo album, last page/most current entry ie titled: 'Accident Scene'. Cpy cat/Mike

Hi Daniel, ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Here it´s the same with the rules concerning non original cars. After a while you learn to work around them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back