New member getting to know his fellow enthusiasts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconan15

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang coupe
Hey I'm new to the whole classic mustang area just bought my second mustang a 1973 mustang coupe. I found this forum on these wonderful cars and thought hey why not get to know other people who like these cars. I'm only 19 and just got my coupe about 3 months ago and can't wait to start restoring it. It needs some work but what I can't do myself I got friends and family who can. And of course this awesome forum to help me out on all the things that'll pop up along the way. Below is a pic of the car the day I bought her.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from W. TN glad you found us and hope we can all help and often times learn right along with you. This is a great group of very knowledgeable and respectfull folks. Get some pictures posted and share with us some of your plans. Between knowledgable people and great vendors who have tons of parts or can find them we will help you get it to the point you want. Join in as often as you can.

Hi Draconan,

Welcome from Brisbane, Australia. You should find the forum a friendly, helpful experience. All the best with doing up your car.

Hi Jeff,

When i think of Nashville, i always remember the '60's song Nashville Cats by the Lovin' Spoonfull. Are you one of the thirteen hundred and fifty two guitar pickers in Nashville?:p

Greg.:)

HEy there,I got my 72 coupe when I was 19 yrs old too....

I bought my 71 coupe at 15
2ase4y8a.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Glad to see so many people share my passion for these cars. :) Well I guess I should tell ya all a little more about the car. It's a 1973 coupe with a 302 2 barrel and a automatic. I bought it in Saskatoon Saskatchewan in September o this year when I was living in alberta with my mother. It's in primer and it needs new interior all the trim pieces are in the trunk and the car is completely rust free. I paid $3500 for it. Since then I had to move back to Nova Scotia due to my girlfriend was suffering mental health problems and I had to come back. The cars still out there at my mothers till spring when I can get it down here to fix her up.

Welcome to the club from northern Nevada. Glad to have you here. We've got a great bunch of guys and gals here with a passion for the 71 - 73 Mustangs, even those that are not convertibles. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back