somebody needs to buy this

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he has had his "pink in hand" too much...he must be delerious. Defiantly delerious.

The car must be hard to work on. To quote his ad " defiantly a project car". It will definitely need a lot of work and be extremely difficult to get anything done if the car is so defiant. :D

I'm wondering just exactly how a car becomes defiant. Does it resist any attempts to work on it or can it somehow reject any new parts installed like a human body can reject and transplanted organ? Maybe it refuses to open it's hood to allow any repairs.

The car must be hard to work on. To quote his ad " defiantly a project car". It will definitely need a lot of work and be extremely difficult to get anything done if the car is so defiant. :D

I'm wondering just exactly how a car becomes defiant. Does it resist any attempts to work on it or can it somehow reject any new parts installed like a human body can reject and transplanted organ? Maybe it refuses to open it's hood to allow any repairs.
:D its a beast.... and well therefore defiant?

" I have taken everything apart and restored it by cleaning it " :huh: rofl

I'm feeling better about myself already.

images

:huh: looks fine too me lol. Is Northridge CA a meth town because the blokes on something. It scares me that this dude is raising kids too.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was the winner of that last big Lotto I would buy it site unseen, pay a super high end transport company to come get it wearing white gloves and pay them extra to act like it was the most remarkable car they had ever seen. The kid would wonder about it for the rest of his life!

That would be cool!

- Paul

(after the post edit - maybe someone should get the vin and check for an R or a C or a J?)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was the winner of that last big Lotto I would buy it site unseen, pay a super high end transport company to come get it wearing white gloves and pay them extra to act like it was the most remarkable car they had ever seen. The kid would wonder about it for the rest of his life!

That would be cool!

- Paul

(after the post edit - maybe someone should get the vin and check for an R or a C or a J?)
That would be cool/cruel lol

Back