Machin by the Beach

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Went stylin by the ocean stopped and clicked of a few pics of my old car. Even wid a crap photog like me it still looks sweet:cool::D looks like I may sell it in the new year. bummer because its super tidy original and I cant bring myself to drop in a hot motor c4 and 3.9 gears to such a sweet stock car then run it down the track

by the beach 2.JPG

by the beach 3.JPG

by the beach 4.JPG

by the beach 5.JPG

by the beach 1.JPG

flat back.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a sweet looking car, hopefully by spring it"ll make you want to keep it . :)

Went stylin by the ocean stopped and clicked of a few pics of my old car. Even wid a crap photog like me it still looks sweet:cool::D looks like I may sell it in the new year. bummer because its super tidy original and I cant bring myself to drop in a hot motor c4 and 3.9 gears to such a sweet stock car then run it down the track
Very nice car. That color is another of my favorites!

In my book - Kudos to you for appreciating the strong value of a solid original car. They are quickly becoming VERY rare.

Hopefully you can find a lesser car to build into the car you desire.

Ray

check out xado.com @ a solution that will heal any worn inner workings on engine/transmission/carburation and improve performane and gas mileage of which will not see any further wear for 42k to 100k miles w/one application that pour into system on a one time treatment then drive for 1k miles. Might change your mind about letting it go. Cpy cat

Thank you all for your kind comments :) . It will be hard too sell now,as I love how smooth it is to drive its got power everything and AC so its a nice place to be but I can't help thinking all the time if only it had another 100hp it would be really fun :D

check out xado.com @ a solution that will heal any worn inner workings on engine/transmission/carburation and improve performane and gas mileage of which will not see any further wear for 42k to 100k miles w/one application that pour into system on a one time treatment then drive for 1k miles. Might change your mind about letting it go. Cpy cat
18k on the clock. Can't see any evidence that its got more than that and by the feel of the timing chain when setting the points there is no slack at all so looks like very low miles. I love it It's just that it is the slowest V8 I have ever owned and I can't stop the little voice in my head saying man this is a slow pig lol

W/the low mileage you can drop 2 four barrels on it for the appreciation you want fiom it until it served yous need for spqed then set it back to stock. Bet it has a suspension to handle the xtra hp.

W/the low mileage you can drop 2 four barrels on it for the appreciation you want fiom it until it served yous need for spqed then set it back to stock. Bet it has a suspension to handle the xtra hp.
The suspensions ok for a 4 barrel upgrade more and I Have to get cal tracks, chassis connectors, change out the box, rear gear set, muck around with under driving AC etc mount fuel pumps re run larger fuel lines and return line.

Sure I could go for a 4 barrel carb and manifold and a little cam and make about 360-380 hp but that puts me in no mans land. Lost value of a great stocker and not enough to run a number at the track. I think either I live with it being dead stock and learn to appreciate it for what it is of sell it get a modified one for a win win option. However a third option now looms I could purchase a 02 LS engined gm vehicle spend 2/3 what it would cost to heat the old beast and get to run mid elevens all day in a car I don't value much and keep the mustang as is for weekend profiling in

Back