Merry Christmas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the best to you and yours also over the festive season.. And every one else on the forum.. A time to relaxe and enjoy the company of family and friends....

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas to all.

I wanted to express my special appreciation for the women and men of our armed forces that are separated from their family and friends this time of year.

I hope they can Skype, etc and visit to make some connection with the folks they care most about!

And one more shout-out to all our international members!

Ray

Merry Christmas to all.

I wanted to express my special appreciation for the women and men of our armed forces that are separated from their family and friends this time of year.

I hope they can Skype, etc and visit to make some connection with the folks they care most about!

And one more shout-out to all our international members!

Ray
Here here!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all, especially to our friends in uniform!

Merry Christmas Jenny & Rochelle and to all the members, guests and staff. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope Santa Claus is good to each and every one of you!

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you all didn't forget to get your Mustang a special gift too! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Back