Pre Christmas weird

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Hi all don't know why woke up this morning and cut of my beard:huh: Don't look like one of them old Viking looking boys on Harley's that I idolised as a kid then became:cool: Maybe it was all the grey coming into what used to be shiny black don't know but he gone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha!!! I've had my go-tee for 17 years. When we found out my wife was pregnant I grew it ....took my last motorcycle trip. Came home after 2 weeks, sold the bike and bought another classic car....still wear the beard today. My daughter has NEVER seen me without it. she is 16

Had mine since I was twenty 41 now. Didn't go clean shaven got a short goatee couldn't make the razor move past a certain point. What next tattoo removal give up swearing and start gardening:s:p

The holidays bring out the graying. The stress of the season. In my case the 1st Christmas when I married w/all those extra/new relatives from her side ie when I took on half the bills ie household expenses, included all those extra gifts and cards/activities to participate in.

I won't grow a beard so I won't be mistaken for an extreme Islamic fundamentalist and get bashed.
well just stop wearing your Haji hat or a track suit every wear and your gold;):p
he's gonna need to sell that convenience store too;)

Was confronted by a naked man with a gunfighter mo and go-tee in the bathroom this morning. Then I remembered it was me, not that bloke from a 70s movie about pool cleaning I watched once::p

Back