Christmas came early

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
65 Mustang
72 Mustang Fastback
Picked up the new Coyote 5.0, Trans, and a few other toys yesterday for our '72 Fastback project. The coil over rear suspension arrives Thursday. Looking forward to a few days in the garage and a Merry Christmas.

Engine in front of car.JPG

Engine in box.JPG

Nice! Merry Christmas to you!!! You obviously were a good boy this year!:)

Nice! One of these Christmas s I am going to get my handling straightened out re air shock kits for enhanced ride and racing control should get installed on all 4 weels for independant adjustment depending the weight (shifts) to what purpose ie racing and cruising w/a 3qd passenger like a 3rd wheel per se, as Summit Racing offers on air shock /enhancment kits/ ie bladders and 4 way controls for rear on leaf springs and somewhere near shocks in the front end that should be under 1k dollars the pneumatics; bladders, and controls. Re p. 346 in the catologue and another source to find a space saving compact compressor. Had not been installed yet because have not found a vendor that has variety of compressors. Cpy cat/mike

Back