Awesome Christmas gift!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
We are a few hours ahead of you guys in the US, so I already got my Xmas present.

My awesome wife gave me an even more awesome present. She offered me drifting classes at the race track in Zolder. So I am finally learning how to drive sideways (on purpose). :)

I only have one car with rear wheel drive..... You guessed it, the Mustang! So that is gonna be fun!!!!

I really have the most bestest wife ever!!

:)

:cool: Awesome present. When on the track avoid phrases like "Watch this" or "What could possibly go wrong" utter them and it can only end in weeping and lamentation. Have fun man:D

Last edited by a moderator:
:cool: Awesome present. When on the track avoid phrases like "Watch this" or "What could possibly go wrong" utter them and it can only end in weeping and lamentation. Have fun man:D
Should I stick to:" that looks easy!"?

Hey Mike not wanting to kill your joy or anything mate, but have you thought of your emergency brake placement in your vert :huh: hand operated is the key to being a Drift King :)

Hey Mike not wanting to kill your joy or anything mate, but have you thought of your emergency brake placement in your vert :huh: hand operated is the key to being a Drift King :)
Yeah. They do the training on a wet surface, so it can be done using physics and engine torque.

If everything fails, I will simply fix the release lever in the "open" position and step on it. My car has an auto trans, so I won´t need my left foot anyway. It´s their job to tell me what to do. I´m just there to break things. :)

It will be a few months anyway because right now

1. the weather sucks and I need to wait until spring and

2. the AOD still doesn´t work, so that needs to be fixed first.

:D Mike very cool present indeed!!! But Luke raises a good question.... so we require time slips and

..:worthlesswithoutpics:

Oh, Ms.Mach71351c! Hi Tara!

:D Mike very cool present indeed!!! But Luke raises a good question.... so we require time slips and

..:worthlesswithoutpics:
I´ll post everything I can about it but unfortunately I will not be able to attend the classes until mid March at the earliest because of our usual European hibernation season. :-(

I wish I could go tomorrow!

Back