• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Another awesome Mach1 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
One thing you guy's have to understand is the prices n Canada are not the same as for you guy's in the U.S. I paid 11,500 for my car and it was evaluated at 18,000. And it is far from perfect. When we get cars from the U.S. We have custom fee's and then need inspections so the prices are higher. Even for new cars with our money pretty even with yours right now we usually pay 15% more on a new car.

One of the reasons I think for the older cars is availability. Because of our harsh winter's {loads of salt in the streets} the body's on the cars do not hold up as well. So trying to find a solid Canadian Classic car is hard and the prices go up.:shrug2:

Also getting parts is more expensive because a lot of the times we have to order from the U.S. and again the custom fee's kick in. I have found a few stores in Canada now so that helps cut some costs. But we still pay a little more for pretty much anything when it comes to rebuilding or maintaining a classic.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha I saw Ontario and was sure it was a Canadian add. That's what happens when you have to many posts to read and you don't have much time.:shrug2::whistling:rofl

LOL 72 I learned to look at that first thing.....way too many times of getting excited to see a decent car then finding it was in sunny California.

But you're right about the taxes.....even worse now with the HST in Ontario!

Back