What is your Christmas gift ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mike,

You are welcome, do you have photos with the clock built in?

Eddy
Nope, the clock has not been built in yet, unfortunately. My car is at my friends shop because of the AOD swap that did not go as planned and it will stay locked up there until February because he is gone until then.

So I did not have the opportunity to install it yet. Same goes for my Rocketman tach that is still in its box. :-(

All i got for christmas is one of those mechanical frog that my wife acts like me at times when i get into the mode of excitement just before i take the stang out for a session. IT jumps up and down then w/this hideous laugh and continue scuffling forward. Then a bunch of sugar free chocolates,...to an inviicta chronograph watch. Nothing for the mustang. Maybe next year.

My real gift was surviving the year to see this holiday as brake shop causee a severe brake failure. See my two last photos in my album for details

I'm the kinda guy that feels like I already get most things I need through out the year. I NEVER ask for anything. Wife is the same way. This year she decided I needed STUFF!

for starters S&W M&P 9m concealed holster Cross Breed and 100 friends..... then she gave me Call to Duty game (which I played non stop till 10 pm). then a buncha little stuff like earbuds for my music IF I go workout. My kiddo was sweet, she got me a Mustang mirror for my office to go with all the other memorabilia. I'll have to take a pic once the office is cleaned up :s

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/ mine is the super tuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Back