New member-atlanta, ga

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjanari

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1; 351c 2v
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to make a brief introduction. I've had my '73 mach 1 for nearly two years after receiving it from my dad. Interestingly, he bought it new in the fall of '72 while living in Winnipeg, Canada. currently, it has about 86,000 miles. It's the 351c 2v.

I'll try to attach a picture.

thanks.

-Jimmy

011.JPG

Welcome from central Ohio Jimmy! Looks like a nicely optioned Mach 1. I see rear window defrost, gauge package, tutone hood with hood locks, etc. Looks like a white interior - correct?

Thanks, guys.

Correct, it's the white standard interior. However, I got the tachometer from rocketman and added the center gauge package. everything else you noted came as options (I have the original invoice/bill of sale).

It's a driver, but I will eventually get it restored to its former glory, but with some tasteful upgrades along the way.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looks like a nice Mach 1 and it's even better that your dad bought it new. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Thanks, guys.

Correct, it's the white standard interior. However, I got the tachometer from rocketman and added the center gauge package. everything else you noted came as options (I have the original invoice/bill of sale).

It's a driver, but I will eventually get it restored to its former glory, but with some tasteful upgrades along the way.
Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice color combo. Post your invoice in the Marti report section or attach it to this thread...I'd love to see it.

::welcome:: from Maine. Glad your Dad"s Mustang is staying in the family. :)

Thanks, guys.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice color combo. Post your invoice in the Marti report section or attach it to this thread...I'd love to see it.
I'll try and post it, but don't think it came out all that well:

003.JPG

Welcome from West Virginia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back