7173 mustangs on face book

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Ok not enough of you people have joined up on facebook. If we want this site to grow this will help. And I would like to add some of you as friends so that I can get to know you {outside of mustangs} Just so I can see if you are really worth my time hahahahaha:p::tease:: just kidding of course. I know that some of you older gentlemen might not have Facebook accounts but here is a reason to start one. You can find me on facebook under the name Eric Simoneau Look for a pic of my 351c. Oh and once in a while my girlfriend hacks my facebook account so any stupid stuff comes from her. Well... almost all the weird stupid stuff.

so hope to add you or be added as a friend soon.

Eric

Eric: was going to frend request you but there are 10 different Eric Simoneaus on Facebook. So I searched for "Eric Simoneau gatineau" and you came up with an engine pic as the profile pic.

Request sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric: your Facebook pics show that you know how to have a fun time! Awesome.

Bobby, I couldn't get your page to come up. Click on my name on Eric's page and add me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to join our group page and fan page! The links are in the SOCIAL LINKS button up top, right under the current time!

Another good reason to join the FB pages is that when ever there is a sudden server outage, I will report status there and on Twitter! So you can always be up to date! :D

Don't forget to join our group page and fan page! The links are in the SOCIAL LINKS button up top, right under the current time!

Another good reason to join the FB pages is that when ever there is a sudden server outage, I will report status there and on Twitter! So you can always be up to date! :D
This might be the best place to ask about, ie, when the calendar is available to order and how to order. Just got an e-mail from lulu.com for a 25% discount on all calendars for 2015. Does this include our calendar they will be selling at the end of the year? Is this an extra incentive order on a special deal. they said all orders must be in by 13 November. Also, did you know there is a really nice 18 month calendar of the generation one mustangs selling for $2.99 @ World of Values Just down the road (I think Donahue Rd) from where Best Buy, CVS, Toys r Us located (like behind Dunkin donuts and Wendy's on Rt 30 in Greensburg)?

Back