Hello from Switzerland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1998 Chevy Tahoe
1971 Ford Mustang Sportsroof
1969 Mercury Cougar
Hello,

My name is Orlando and I come from switzerland.

I have a 71` Sportsroof. The car was originally delivered from FoMoCo Switzerland. The engine is a 4V Cleveland (M-Code) coupled to a C6 transmission.

Special is that he got some modifications. Among other taillights of a 69` Cougar, back up lights and fuel cap of a 68` Mustang, a special color and some other things like holley carburator, hooker headers, custom made stainlesssteel exhaust and so on.

dwqrmg.jpg

fvbhox.jpg

dvghlv.jpg

At the moment he is since two years in the garage because the 69` Cougar from my girlfrind had priority. Which i have now almost everthing revised. The 351 Cleveland has now an eldelbrock rpm air gap intake, 650 holley ultra double pumper carburator, hooker headers and a custom made exhaust with cherry bomb vortex mufflers and so on. The originally FMX transmission have been also replaced by a revised toploader wide ratio transmission. The axle is an originally 9“ axle with 28 spline and has a 3.25 traction look differential.

ivwufl.jpg

bi2npf.jpg

In the coming year I dedicate myself now to my Mustang and did some modifications.

Here is my daily driver, a 98` Tahoe with several modifications.

33krok7.jpg

23lmuqq.jpg

Maybe we'll see us when I`m once again in the United States.

V8 Greets from switzerland

Orlando

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice cars. The Mustang´s taillights look really cool and I love the Cougar.

::welcome:: from Maine , sharp looking rides .:)

Welcome from West Texas!

Oh... my... Gawd... those Cougar tail lights look freaken AWESOME on your car! I SO totally wish that's what Ford would've done with the rear-end of our cars. Sweet! ::thumb::

OK, having grown up in SLC, UT, and being stuck in "hot, flat & dusty" West Texas for over 23 years now, it's official: When I grow up, I'm moving to Switzerland. I need me some mountains!!

Greetings from Phoenix Arizona! Great looking cars!

We have friends in Switzerland and the rules there are pretty restrictive. I guess they are trying to avoid the 'car culture' of the americans. HA

I thought modifying from stock was not allowed. (No need to respond, the government might be watching). ;)

Welcome from West Virginia! Love the Fords!

Welcome from the Netherlands , those taillights realy look gOOd !!

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back