1973 Q code Convertibles

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classicsguy

Reaction score
My Car
1968 GT/CS California Special
Only 330 were made..is this number correct? I wonder how many were auto and stick shift,anybody knows?

1973 Q Code Convertibles

Total...968

4 speed...293

Auto...675

Only 330 were made..is this number correct? I wonder how many were auto and stick shift,anybody knows?
Jeff is correct.

For the 73 Q code 'verts, the 4 speeds were all wide ratio and autos were all C-6's

Ray

Hey Jeff I knew that from my marti report. Any idea how many Q code verts came with AC, Power window, Tilt and Intermittent wipers.

I am trying to figure how rare mine is. :D

John J

Last edited by a moderator:
John,

11,853 total verts

Tilt Steering 1480

A/C 5049

Power Windows 1360

Wipers not separately listed in my data.

Jeff

Hey Jeff I knew that from my marti report. Any idea how many Q code verts came with AC, Power window, Tilt and Intermittent wipers.

I am trying to figure how rare my is. :D

John J

Jeff any idea on a Q code vert how many came with the options I have. Or do I have to pop for the elite Marti report? I only have the deluxe report and It only shows that 675 where made with Q codes, I thinking mine is a little more rare they that.

Thanks

John J

John...the data published by Kevin Marti is not split in anymore detail than I gave you...sorry.

Jeff

Jeff any idea on a Q code vert how many came with the options I have. Or do I have to pop for the elite Marti report? I only have the deluxe report and It only shows that 675 where made with Q codes, I thinking mine is a little more rare they that.

Thanks

John J

Ok Thanks

John...the data published by Kevin Marti is not split in anymore detail than I gave you...sorry.

Jeff

Thanks

John J

photo(6).JPGimage(102).jpegscan0002.jpg

1973 Q Code Convertibles

Total...968

4 speed...293

Auto...675

I own one of the 293 4speed convertibles, I ordered it new in 1973, sold my 72 mustang convertible to my sister. I have recent pictures on my profile page.:run_horse:

scan0017small.jpg

1973 Q Code Convertibles

Total...968

4 speed...293

Auto...675

I own one of the 293 4speed convertibles, I ordered it new in 1973, sold my 72 mustang convertible to my sister. I have recent pictures on my profile page.:run_horse:
sorry sent wrong image

Last edited by a moderator:
Back