1973 "Pro-Touring" project - Creator

Haha :-D Thanks Doc! I think this color will match perfect with the color I am planning to paint the car in.. It all has to match together :-D

Daniel ::thumb::

Pro-Touring 1973 Mustang named ''Creator'' ... :P

Under construction!!

Wow! I just built a 393C stroker and thought I went a little overboard, but you sir are a maniac! I love it!

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

Haha, glad to hear, I'm not the only one who is crazy.. I just can't control it when I get started, I love it! Next step is to get the Milodon oil pan paintet, because the gold galvanized color it has, does not match any more.. :D

By the way, it sounds like a cool engine project! Do you have some pictures of the engine? :)

Under construction!!

yep, there is a whole thread (which I need to update) http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-engine-build-thread-new-pictures

Valve covers and PCV system have changed a bit, doing some additional wiring clean up and I need to pull the oil pan and replace the rear main seal as it is leaking. I had hoped it would stop, but it appears it will only stop if I run out of oil ;)

Word to the wise-don't expect a 600 horsepower high revving small block to hook up with a manual transmission, 3.89 gears and street tires without heavy suspension modification-even then you'll probably be disappointed. :D

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

That engine looks cool to! Beautiful work..

Aaah that's not good, I hope you get it fixed :)

No I don't expect that much, I think 450-475 hp should be my plan at the flywheel.. We will see when it's done.. Have you dynoed your engine yet?

Is the 3.89 gear ratio a good choice with manual transmission? :)

Under construction!!

• 2 months later...

Yeeeah, finally made some progress today. I have been working on the taillights and think it went out really good! They are not finished yet, still need some finish on the pieces and need to weld them to the body. The taillights are now bigger than the factory, but I really like how it looks!

Here are some pictures of the progress. Hope you like it! :)

More pictures

More pictures

More pictures

More pictures

More pictures

More pictures

More pictures

More pictures

More pictures

Sorry for writing "more pictures" every time I add a picture, but I can't change the file name on them on my phone so I can add more pictures at the same time. :)

image.thumb.jpg.4565202a1d83e77c62a72aafa8766407.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.221261f0692c7220e56985d91597c63f.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.2738d900bfdfab608e40991aef41e059.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.1cfe1c138c14096388e0438b877f49c0.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.c1f7ab1037dc0ec926f7a6bc3fa2db1b.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.6ecf2396087f12e653a51978a616e7d3.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.2a43d81b6a86d40c47b093d55f4049b4.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.d2bce75307bce53d1e12cdb2c674ff76.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.413dd6b94c47d8c3d7cc3b8d42b3fa96.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.a2564f13c1a7e12dfb6af6da8ecb4119.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.5dfa9cd5518bffb3cd33cd60ca0bde2e.jpg

Under construction!!

I see you put your kids to work early. I spent several days at a Motorcycle rally in Silkeborg and had a great time. Looks like you have a family of Mustang fans. Look forward to seeing the finished product. You must own an oil well because gas over there is quite pricey. I like top shelf restomods. Far from a purist myself.

Bright lime 72 Mach 1 with 351C 4V, with summit 600 carb(have a Holley too), Edelbrock dual-plane manifold, Hooker headers, 3 inch exhaust with flowmasters, 17 inch Eleanor wheels, FMX tranny, A/C, P/S, front disks and 350 rear gear. Drive it to work every day.

I see you put your kids to work early. I spent several days at a Motorcycle rally in Silkeborg and had a great time. Looks like you have a family of Mustang fans. Look forward to seeing the finished product. You must own an oil well because gas over there is quite pricey. I like top shelf restomods. Far from a purist myself.

Yes I do, my youngest kid you see in picture are just one and a half year old and totally in love with cars, it makes me so happy to see him trying to do something with a tool.. :) We love Mustangs for sure, on the last picture is my dads 71 Mach 1 and in front of mine is a friend of the familys Mustang. My dad has repaired it for rust, paintet the engine bay and engine and transmission.

The gas prices are just so pricey, that is not funny at all with this hobby :D

Were you on a vacation, or do you have some family here? Silkeborg is not far from me, I think it's a hour away :)

And a picture of the engine bay in the 1965 Mustang :)

image.thumb.jpg.cd2102671bfa7a04fcd2f6acf611d211.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.b386847d22fb7d405386badfc625d582.jpg

Under construction!!

I worked in Europe from 86 to 99. Had a great time there. Had two 65's over the last 10 years and now I have a 72 mach1. Drove an 87 Mustang GT while I was there and wish my Mach had the engine and the drivetrain from that car. That car would do 160 mph on a good day and do 140 in fifth at 3600 rpm's on the Autobahn. I am still learning about this one. Looks like a great project and a great shop to get it done.

6572_1138388912208_1774574_n.jpg.aeafc9df36e276ece42ffd5ad0c55780.jpg

Bright lime 72 Mach 1 with 351C 4V, with summit 600 carb(have a Holley too), Edelbrock dual-plane manifold, Hooker headers, 3 inch exhaust with flowmasters, 17 inch Eleanor wheels, FMX tranny, A/C, P/S, front disks and 350 rear gear. Drive it to work every day.

Sounds cool, but that was a long time from home.. :) What engine was in that 87 mustang? Sounds to be really fast.. That is a cool 65 Mustang, love the color and wheels!

Yes it is a nice garage to work in, it's great with so much room for the cars. My dad build it for 6 years ago, there are heat in the floors and just everything you need.. :)

Under construction!!

Looking good. Can't wait to see where this build goes.:)

Thank you :) Sounds good, I can't wait too :D

Under construction!!

Nice Metal work craftsmanship::goodjob::

I like the shop too ! Looks nice & bright

Thanks a lot! :)

Yes it can not be much better, it's so nice to have this opportunity to work in a shop like this :)

Under construction!!

Very nice!

Thanks Jeff :)

Under construction!!

That is going to be real cool, diggin' the dare to be different aproach. Looking forward to more updates.

351w - Ford racing GT40X 178 cc aluminum heads - Ford racing(crane) 1.7 roller rockers - Comp Cams 280H magnum cam .544" / .544" lift - ARP hardware - hedman longtubes - magnaflow exhaust with X pipe - Duraspark - MSD digital 6al box - MSD TFI coil - optima red top battery - tuff stuff 140 amp alternator - weiand stealth intake  - edelbrock 1406 600 carb  - march pullies and brackets - Be cool fan controller - derale electric fan - FMX trans - motive 4.11 gears - traction lok - lakewood traction bars.                                            

That is going to be real cool, diggin' the dare to be different aproach. Looking forward to more updates.

I really hope that, but thank you! I hope to have some more updates real soon.. The car has no rust at all. So right now I am only working on the modifications. I also have to fix some of the sheetmetal, some people have tried to repair it for rust, but this is not done as perfect as I want it, I'll post some pictures of it soon :)

Under construction!!

• 2 weeks later...

Tak for det :) I hope to have some more updated after this weekend :)

Under construction!!

Tak og i lige måde.. Du er velkommen til at kigge forbi en dag du er på de her kanter :)

Under construction!!

Hej det må vi se til;-) Men lige pt er jeg fyldt op med min egen MustangB-) Men ses det skal vi;-) Regards Lars

Regards DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling:

Wow, really nice work and this will be a super car. Hopefully I will be able to see it next summer while I am in Denmark.

-john

(jbojo)

351C 4V cc heads, 10.5 : 1 CR, 290 Herbert cam, Flat top forged pistons, forged connecting rods, Atomic efi,

C6 with Gear Vendor overdrive, 3.89 Tru Trac, Hooker Super Comp with 2 1/2" Pypes Exhaust.        

Some Mod pictures can be seen at: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=2026]Bojo's Garage[/button]

Jbojo Yes your more then welcome too see My Ride and mee off cause:-D Just looking forward to meet You Sir;-) Regards Lars DK73 Denmark

Regards DK73

So I'm a proud owner of one Mach 1 73! Regards Lars DK73:whistling: