Just Joined

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach I Q code
61 Impala
67 Chevelle
78 Bradley GT II
Another member turned me on to this site. My name is Don, I live in Santee, SC and am working on a 72 Q code car.

Here it is as I found it in the previous owners garage.

day_1.jpeg

WELCOME aboard, Don!

How long have you had your '72? Have you made any progress on getting the stuff in the boxes in the car? You might want to start your "Garage" here on the Site so that we can track your progress.

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, Welcome!!

BT

::welcome:: Looks like it was neatly packed anyway. I used to spend some time in your area fishhing from time to time when stationed at Shaw AFB.

::welcome:: More pics please...the guys on here love pics, me included.

Looks like you are the 3rd Don on here (that I know of) but that's ok, I think it's a cool name.

-Don in Alabama

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Please, post more pics! :D

::welcome::

Wow, what a welcome !

I have been working on this car every day for a couple of weeks, but, replacing rusty metal is slow. I have the inner cowl repaired and am working on the outer cowl now.

I am in bad need of the pieces that go from top of the cowl to the top of the rear fender aprons, not sure I can fabricate those.

I also took a couple of days to pull the eng and trans from the rusty parts car.

There are some pics of both on my website www.carnutguys.com

Wow, what a welcome !

I have been working on this car every day for a couple of weeks, but, replacing rusty metal is slow. I have the inner cowl repaired and am working on the outer cowl now.

I am in bad need of the pieces that go from top of the cowl to the top of the rear fender aprons, not sure I can fabricate those.

I also took a couple of days to pull the eng and trans from the rusty parts car.

There are some pics of both on my website www.carnutguys.com

Don,

I just read some on your link, you are a busy man. Thank you for your service and when you get back on the veterans site, tell them all I said thanks.

Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back