Fastback Vinyl Top

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q Code Convertible
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a pic of what the studs look like and where they go on the roof for the 3/4 vinyl top. I am wanting to put mine back to original but the studs were ground off long ago.

Also, I was able to find the original stainless trim but can't seem to locate the clips. Here is a pic of what they look like. Can anyone help or point me somewhere?

Thanks

Jeff

x4lxr9.jpg

Totaled,

Thanks for the heads up...I have previously tried those clips as they look exactly like what I needed. They are the same shape but are smaller in size and do not fit the inside of the mouldings.

Thanks Much

Jeff

Just to close this loop and leave behind for anyone else needing the vinyl top clips...

I was able to find them at http://northlandfasteners.com/

Same as original and sold in packs of ten. If you can't find them in their catalog send them a note as they have them in stock. Thanks to all who helped in this search as these proved tough to locate. Part numbers provided in this thread are what you need (C8AB-63423B26-A, generic part number from CarPak is 75-4187).

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back