• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Part to install back fold down seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a bit ambigous. Which part?

Trap Door

1/4 interior panels

rear interior panels

floor filler for folded seat to rest on

We need a little more direction please.

72 Mustang 128.jpg

72 Mustang 127.jpg

Trap Door

1/4 interior panels

rear interior panels

Sorry for any miss understanding the metal rail at bottom. have side pieces.thanks

Trap Door

1/4 interior panels

rear interior panels

Sorry for any miss understanding the metal rail at bottom. have side pieces.thanks
:huh:

OK I'm still lost (as usual) :D

Can you get a better pic or circle the piece you need in your pic?

Thanks,

Ray

Trap Door

1/4 interior panels

rear interior panels

Thanks,

Ray
the metal rail in this pic

100_1060.JPG

I may have one at the garage, will check this weekend. Mike

Thanks,

Ray

Marc, I did find that metal rail this afternoon. Take a look at the pictures and make sure that is what you need. Mike

thanks

Marc, The first picture looks really rusty, but it is all surface rust, no rust though. Mike

Marc, I did find that metal rail this afternoon. Take a look at the pictures and make sure that is what you need. Mike

thanks
View attachment 18278

View attachment 18279

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks

Marc, The first picture looks really rusty, but it is all surface rust, no rust though. Mike

That be the one .. Pretty cool good job. i will be going to the shop tomorrow and i will let you know ... Hold it for me Thanks Marc..

thanks

That be the one .. Pretty cool good job. i will be going to the shop tomorrow and i will let you know ... Hold it for me Thanks Marc..

Mike , Cost and measurement please .. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc, Sorry for the delay, just got back in the country late last night. Will measure it up and reply shortly. Mike

though. Mike

[

Marc, Length is 43 3/8 inches and the width is 2 5/8 inches.

Marc, Sorry for the delay, just got back in the country late last night. Will measure it up and reply shortly. Mike

though. Mike

[

though. Mike

[
price and shipping ill take it.

though. Mike

[
price and shipping ill take it.
Mike , Is that the best you can do on price? If so i guess i have to live with it. Thanks Marc please get back to me.

If anyone else is planning on putting a fold down in their car, I have a complete set-up and a page on Cardomain that shows the install. Here is the link;

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3893204/1971-ford-mustang/photo-gallery/
I sent this link to my body shop and they used it to help ease the install its all in Thank You very Much..
Glad to hear that someone used it. It's the only feedback I've received from it, although I rarely check the domain site feedback.

Back