24 cylinder 12 superchargers truck

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is seriously somthing wrong with this dude in the head. (In a good way)

Is that 9 (3 rows of 3) superchargers? It is really cool however many it is.
You could be right..the guy who made the video said it was really 8..not 12..i did not try and count.....i believed it was close just from what he said..lol

"Honey, I un-shrunk the Hot Wheels truck."

"You mean that cute Nissan I wanted?"

"Uh, not exactly."

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I think it's ridiculous. I would like to have the money they wasted, me and several people on here would have some nice mustangs
Well of course it is ridiculous...But i bet he still did not waste as much money as john force does blowing a 10,000 hp motor up every pass ;)

Sorry but I think it's ridiculous. I would like to have the money they wasted, me and several people on here would have some nice mustangs
Well of course it is ridiculous...But i bet he still did not waste as much money as john force does blowing a 10,000 hp motor up every pass ;)
Well that's true

Yeah, but Force gets paid to blow up motors!

Yeah, but Force gets paid to blow up motors!
This guy may too for all i know..lol

But if you got the means and wanna create a dream...I'm all for it;) Took some money..But it was his money to waste.

Agreed. But so are Mustangs,Harley's,beer and woman :p But its still fun wasting it ::laugh::
HEY!!! beer is not a waste...everyone has to pee

Back