What's another Ford.....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mustang Mach I
351c 2v
highly optioned

67 Mustang Convertible
1 of 35 Diamond Blue
Survivor
ford-f150-white-2008-15596_b_38627506bd147dec.jpg

FX2 Sport..... why ... I think I deserve it.

Thanks Ray! We have owned a truck 17 of the 20 years we been married. I 've run through 2 F150's and 2 Expeditions. We sold the last Expedition 3 years ago and not week went by that I didnt need a truck or could have certainly used one to make life easier... FINALLY today, I decided to fix the problem.

she's loaded with leather and drives SO nice.... I've looked at GmC, Chebbie and Dodge.... Back to Ford we went!

You'll enjoy it! I have an FX4. Love it!!

Thanks guys!!!! wife was kinda indifferent about it... then when i brought it home she said it was like the one we had when we got married a short bed F150 XLT.... really nice truck back then. That was almost exactly 20 years ago. But she said this one had lots of personality. So I guess i gotta get one of those pink deer things and put on the back window..... :cool:

Deserves got nothin to do with it...Great looking truck
I concur ! I think a more suitable term would be "Earned". You want it, you worked hard so that you can afford it. That's all the reason you need to get it ! Very nice truck indeed.

So out with the Honda and in with the F150. Nice.

BTW, we have red paint as of Sunday and I bring it home tonight. Thread forthcoming. ;)

Beautiful FX-2!

I am partial to them as i have one also! It has been the best truck I have ever owned so far...

I ordered the truck in this color and stripe package because it matches (somewhat) the stripe and color of my Mustang.

Then I got the bike to match the truck!

My red Roush MK-VII GTC is in the driveway too.

I like red....

2012 F-150 FX2 088.jpg

2012 F-150 FX2 021.jpg

2012 F-150 FX2 090.jpg

So out with the Honda and in with the F150. Nice.

BTW, we have red paint as of Sunday and I bring it home tonight. Thread forthcoming. ;)
Naahhhh Don.... the Honda's stay. I will be using the Accord for day to day running .... and my Civic is officially handed over to the 16 year old. if you think I am happy to have the truck..... my daughter is ecstatic that she's getting the Civic. Now then... the truck will be the family truck... I'll use it when I go on the road and lunch appointments with customers, otherwise it will be available 3rd car between me and my wife and she will use it to go to work when I'm working and in the Accord. It's first scheduled family road trip... my daughter has a swim meet . she made all district in the 200 IM so we'll load it up and go.... next trip a fishing trip to Caddo Lake best crappie lake in texas.

Kit Sullivan...BEAUTIFUL Fx2!!! love the fleet ya got. BTW couldnt help but notice that your in Cocoa Beach!!!

Just a little advice....dont speed. If you are confronted by a 6 ft tall beautiful brunette with a Glock and a badge .... that would be my oldest kid...oh and for the record...she will be mine because she is the ONLY 6 foot tall girl on the force. :D dont let that soft voice and sweet smile give you that false sense of confidence ..... she has a bad attitude :D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
From your description of her, it sounds like I'm gonna' be racing up and down A1-A so I might get a chance to meet her!

From your description of her, it sounds like I'm gonna' be racing up and down A1-A so I might get a chance to meet her!
Haaa Ha

all I can say is if you do.... be in the Mach I....she will give you a break cuz diddy has classics!!!! in tha truck and the new Stang...NOT SO MUCH :D oh and for the record, she HATES tailgators, and whipping in and out of traffic and cutting people off. Likes those better than a little hot rodding. Apparently wreckless driving has better fines :s :D

Back