• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cudak888's Big Lot of Parts - all prices reduced and OBO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'71 Mustang Mach 1 M-code "Soylent Green"
'69 Plymouth Valiant 100
'68 Plymouth Satellite
ATTN: Will trade a combination of items listed below (tell me what you need) for a decent, usable '73 Deluxe grill.

If interested in anything:

PM via the forum: http://www.7173mustangs.com/private.php?action=send&uid=1571

Email via the forum: http://www.7173mustangs.com/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=1571

Local to Miami, Florida? Call (305) Three Two One, Three Six Two Two. Call after 5:10pm on weekdays.

What is the price on your parts?

All prices are listed below, but I want to move this stuff out of my shed - feel free to make offers!

Prices do not include shipping.

Shipping:

Prices shown do not include shipping. All shipping will be done via USPS or FedEx Ground (exceptions for the big panels or bumpers, perhaps). Anything that can be made to fit in one of the USPS' Priority Flat Rate boxes will go for these shipping rates:

Medium Flat Rate: $12.35

Large Flat Rate: $17.45

Local pickup is always good on the big stuff, but I'll ship anything (yep, anything!). Provide your zip for a quote.

Parts:

Three Magnum 500 wheels GONE TO BIG BLUE

Standard door panel uppers, Vermillion, SOLD

Rocker kick panels, good, $10 for pair

Honeycomb - keeping it

Dash trim cap ends (one black, one blue) - free with purchase of a dash panel or whole dash

wlccuv.jpg

Dashboard - steel frame w/o anything else, rough but ready to blast and repaint, $50 + shipping; $40 if local in Miami

LH AC duct next to dash - SOLD

RH AC duct (not shown) - Free with any other part

Center dash panel w/tach group and rough radio bezel - SOLD

Standard dash panel - cracked at one corner - $5

Tach group speedo cluster. Untested, lens cracked, but not bad - SOLD

2zywg9f.jpg

1zqg8lk.jpg

303k0mv.jpg

Deluxe LH dash panel, blue, dirty, but usable, comes with blue bottom section - $10

Standard (no tach) gauge cluster - SOLD

Convenience Group map light housing - NOT AVAILABLE

Really ugly Deluxe lockable glovebox door with hinge; rusted solid in back. Good for trim only. $10, or free with any other Deluxe dash panel that fits in the same box. PENDING TO DON

AM/FM radio with ugly bezel (knobs shown not included) - $10

AM/FM radio above the other radio - SOLD

Coupe deluxe center dash w/AC controls, no gauges, blue - $20

348kfns.jpg

15iaplk.jpg

LH Mach hood support w/square spring, looks as if it may need a bit of straightening, but it may be just the way I'm looking at it - $10

6ed6dx.jpg

Hurst shifter and linkage, rough, haven't put it in oxalic acid yet. SOLD

Ugly, ugly steering wheel - free to anyone who buys anything else locally, or buys anything big enough that the wheel will fit in the box too - though I can't see why you'd want it.

21dobb4.jpg

Fugly fuel filler necks. $10 for both.

2sbo4qx.jpg

Blue Motorcraft starter. Untested. $10

14b438o.jpg

'73 taillights - two rears are fully intact - $50 for pair

'73 taillights - forward set, one intact, one bucket shot - SOLD

Standard door latch boxes, one screw rusted in 'em, comes with one Vermillion door pad with really rusty mounts - SOLD

Left upper headliner trim and C-pillar trim, Vermillion, $10

24pgq4j.jpg

Fastback headliner bows, set of five and marked 1-2-3-4-5 from front to back. SOLD

The center console I thought was good is not so good. Warped, cracked, and for the most part ugly. Clock has been removed. Good forward section. GONE

Black footwell kickpads. $5 for both.

4v0e8l.jpg

Door hardware (bucket) - $10 for everything

Window track and brackets, LH/RH - $10/ea

Window regulators, LH/RH - $20/ea

2vbx8r9.jpg

a9mhqb.jpg

Trunk corner channel from the coupe, rusted end, but maybe good for a quick fix. GONE TO BIG BLUE

C4 transmission crossmember. $10.

33uvrx3.jpg

Fiberglass Sportsroof widebody quarter panels. GONE TO BIG BLUE

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt,

I'm interested in the Hurst shifter and linkage, blue full center console and possibly a center dash section with instrumentation group.

Can you send pictures? cdesaulos at gmail dot com

Thanks,

Curtis

Houston, Tx

I'm interested in the Hurst shifter and linkage, blue full center console and possibly a center dash section with instrumentation group.
Can you send pictures?
Sounds good. Pictures will be to you by tomorrow evening, and I'll update the entire thread with photos of everything as well.

Send me your zip, and I'll get you a shipping quote as well.

-Kurt

photo's + price for the:-'73 honecomb grille (only when original and all chrome inserts)

-'73 grille turn signal housings
'73 honeycomb grille is original, but the chrome surround is long gone, as are the buckets.

The '73 standard grille from which I'm tearing the lamps from is good, but someone smashed the right headlight bucket from the plastic, and the surround is gone as well. Pony is there though.

$25 for the two lamps with surrounds + shipping? I take it you won't want the honeycomb due to the missing surround.

-Kurt

passenger side sports mirror?
Should be there. Ugly as sin mix of primer and 3 paint colors. Mirror is there. Not sure if it holds good.

$25 + shipping.

-Kurt

P.S.: If it fits in a Priority Medium Flat Rate Box, shipping will be $11.30. If that's too expensive, I will do Parcel Select prices to your ZIP.

Large, valuable parts such as the center console will not be shipped without insurance.

-Kurt

Hey Kurt - how does the drip rail trim look, and is it both sides? If they're straight with no major dingers, I'd be interested.

Thanks!

Hey Kurt - how does the drip rail trim look, and is it both sides? If they're straight with no major dingers, I'd be interested.
I think they're both good. They're coming off regardless of condition, so I'll have photos for you tomorrow.

-Kurt

I think they're both good. They're coming off regardless of condition, so I'll have photos for you tomorrow.

-Kurt
Sweet! Thanks. ::thumb::

Interested in the fender splash shields up by the headlight bucket if they are still present.. Only need the left side if that is the only one available. The one that protect the front fender trim bolts.

Interested in the fender splash shields up by the headlight bucket if they are still present.. Only need the left side if that is the only one available. The one that protect the front fender trim bolts.
Will check it for you when I pull the fenders. If they're there, they'll come home with me.

-Kurt

Unrelated P.S.: Front valance was smashed inwards pretty bad. Nothing worthwhile in that general vicinity. Windshield motor is rusted enough to be sold as a relic from the Titanic.

I'm in Melbourne, fl. I'm interested in the 9 inch rear end. Any idea on the condition, gear, tracloc, etc?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Will check it for you when I pull the fenders. If they're there, they'll come home with me.

-Kurt

Unrelated P.S.: Front valance was smashed inwards pretty bad. Nothing worthwhile in that general vicinity. Windshield motor is rusted enough to be sold as a relic from the Titanic.
Hey BK - if it turns out his aren't there or are trashed, I've got a set on a parts car I'm pretty sure could be sent along.

I'm in Melbourne, fl. I'm interested in the 9 inch rear end. Any idea on the condition, gear, tracloc, etc?
No idea at all until it's torn out of the back of the car. Not sure if the buck tag is still in it.

-Kurt

Thanks Eric PM sent. Also just remebered that I am looking for a decent radio/heater control metal bezel. Mine was trimmed (by me) back in the 80's for a different radio to fit. It will work for now, but just not right. Kurt if your parts car would have a good one please let me know as well.

Thank you

That's fine, I'm still interested. Just let me know when you get a price and pictures.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

If it is a drum brake car how about spindles and hubs? I'll be in Florida next week.
It's disc. In fact, I'm going to be saving the disc spindles and calipers for the future, as with the manual trans brake pedal assembly.

-Kurt

Back