• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971 Mach1 - Pics added

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach1
71 Mach1 , M-code, has a 408 Cleveland, svo aluminum heads, Roush intake, solid roller, engine uses 93 octane fuel. 663 hp @6800 rpms, 567 lbs torque @5200, engine makes 466 lbs torque @2900 rpms. I have dyno and build sheet to prove hp and torque numbers. This engine has good street manners and performs well at drag strip. Tranny is a Performance Automotive c-4 build to handle 800 plus hp. 4.11 Detroit locker. Custom made headers with Pynes dual mandrel bent exhaust. Exhaust has electric cutouts and has x pipe. Deluxe interior.

I have several aftermarket parts on car but I have all the original parts if wanted to reinstall, here is a list of original parts that go with car, ram air hood, 351 4v and c-6 tranny,3.25 posi 31 spline rearend, am-fm radio, full console, c-6 shifter, tach and gauge pack. Price is $27,500.00 obo with all parts. I would consider selling car without the 408c andc-4 tranny, with the 351 4v and c-6 installed.

contact Eddie 828 6124334 or email [email protected]

_KT_1513.JPG

_KT_1519.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0010.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I can vouch for Eddie as a stand up guy. I've bought cars and other stuff from him over the past few years and he's always been straight shooter with me. He knows a lot about these cars too.

I can also vouch for the car he's selling. It runs strong, looks fantastic and sounds great.

He didn't ask for this endorsement but I thought I'd give one anyway.

Nice lookin' car , sounds like a beast . Good luck with the sale.

71 Mach1 , M-code, has a 408 Cleveland, svo aluminum heads, Roush intake, solid roller, engine uses 93 octane fuel. 663 hp @6800 rpms, 567 lbs torque @5200, engine makes 466 lbs torque @2900 rpms. I have dyno and build sheet to prove hp and torque numbers. This engine has good street manners and performs well at drag strip. Tranny is a Performance Automotive c-4 build to handle 800 plus hp. 4.11 Detroit locker. Custom made headers with Pynes dual mandrel bent exhaust. Exhaust has electric cutouts and has x pipe. Deluxe interior.

I have several aftermarket parts on car but I have all the original parts if wanted to reinstall, here is a list of original parts that go with car, ram air hood, 351 4v and c-6 tranny,3.25 posi 31 spline rearend, am-fm radio, full console, c-6 shifter, tach and gauge pack. Price is $27,500.00 obo with all parts. I would consider selling car without the 408c andc-4 tranny, with the 351 4v and c-6 installed.

Very Nice, If i wasnt in the middle of a build id by that. The price is awesome for a beast like that .Ive got more than that in ours and its not done.I like the entire build on your car from tires to hood scoop .. Sweet Muscle car.. Good Luck

Very Nice, If i wasnt in the middle of a build id by that. The price is awesome for a beast like that .Ive got more than that in ours and its not done.I like the entire build on your car from tires to hood scoop .. Sweet Muscle car.. Good Luck
Thanks for the positive comments. Who ever buys this car wont be disappointed

Would yo be interested in selling your 3:25 rear end chunk separately.

Does any body have the original magnum 500 wheels for a 1971 mustang?

Rozz

Someone needs to buy this car and enjoy it.You can not even start to build this car for the selling price.

Just wanted to mention how much I like that hood setup. It looks VERY GOOD!

Excellent mod for a car requiring additional hood clearance.

Sure looks like a Boss 9 hood scoop...

The whole car looks great. Best of luck with your sale.

Ray

Someone needs to buy this car and enjoy it.You can not even start to build this car for the selling price.
To the top ,still for sale

Thanks to all on the positive comments. This really is a great all round street car,show or strip mustang. Its sad to see it collecting dust,cause I dont have time to enjoy it,but the car is stored in a nice garage.It needs a new owner to enjoy it.

Back