Hello from Chicago 72 mustang owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Bossclone

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang boss clone
351c 2v ram air
Grabber blue deluxe Mach interior.
Hello,

Little introduction in 2008 I bought myself a 72 mustang fastback as a project car when I was 15, and slowly worked on restoring it with my dad, last year I finished up all the major work including paint and most of the interior. Now about the car it's a 72 basic fastback not a Mach 1, has a 351c 2v, fmx trans and 9inch rear end. It's grabber blue with black deluxe Mach 1 interior with full instrumentation. Over the last 5 years I've upgraded and changed a lot of things, exterior wise I added functional ram air hood, front and rear spoiler, racing mirrors, louvers, inside full length console, 8 track radio, roll down rear windows, map light, and rimblow steering wheel. It's also been fully repainted in grabber blue with boss badging. The car was a budget build as well, luckily when I bought it the motor was a recent rebuild with 9k miles only and the rest of the parts besides maintenance type parts have been sourced through junkyards, swap meets or eBay/ craigslist for relatively cheap. I love this car though and am probably one of the few young guys that's into these cars, hope to get some more knowledge here and share the tons of stuff I've learned by restoring this car. Also I'll put up some pictures of it tomorrow to show it off.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Sounds like you have found a lot of great options to add to your car. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Thanks everybody for the welcome, here's some recent pictures from the summer.

Enjoy!

::welcome:: from Indiana. NICE JOB. Looks real good.

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Nice car and one of the few where the chrome moldings on the front don't disturb me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the welcome, this is definitely the best forum for accurate 71-73 mustang information, already finding a lot of great info on my 72.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back