• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale 351 Cleveland 4 Barrel Closed Chamber Heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got five bidders, you're at $294.00 with 2 days to go, watch for the real bidding to happen the last few seconds. My wild ass guess is $475.50.

Let's getting a pool going here to see who is closest.

You've got five bidders, you're at $294.00 with 2 days to go, watch for the real bidding to happen the last few seconds. My wild ass guess is $475.50.

Let's getting a pool going here to see who is closest.

Will NEVER SEE $475.00!!!!...I'll estimate $325.00...I have a "few" bare sets of close chambered heads, have NEVER paid more than $200.00 for a set...Mark

i guess 375.00 being lucky! you never know though... maybe someone needs a set of heads asap.

I ended up selling the heads for 361.00 + 100.00 dollars shipping. The heads are worth 500 a pair in iowa to the right person so I thought 650$ was a good: I don't want to wait on this price. I ended shipping them UPS for 120.98 at 116.0 pounds. This included signature and 400.00 insurence. They went to PA so it was a little ways in travel. To all those making comments about how crazy that shipping price was I was being nice about it. That also didn't include my time or the packing material. So in all honestly I wasn't trying to rip off someone I was being pretty generious about it. I am not sure how you guys make something that heavy ship for cheap but I would like to be educated.

Back