Just Joined Up.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponycar58

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Hardtop, PS, PB, 302 Auto, Air, Medium Green Metallic, Black Vinyl Roof
My name is John, and I live in Richmond, B.C., Canada. I just picked up a 71 Hardtop, Medium Green with a Black Vinyl roof, 302, P.S., P.B., Air. This one is my 5th 71-73; I've always loved this series, even though I've owned 28 other-year Mustangs (mostly 67-68's for some reason?), because to me they drive so much nicer than the 65-70 models. I couldn't resist - it has only 15,276 miles on it. I'm looking forward to chatting with the other owners on this site. Ciao for now.

Barrett-Jackson 040.jpg

Hi John and ::welcome:: to the site from Luxembourg, Europe. Nice to have you here.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to Add a Pin on our member map located under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from Washington State, nice looking car there John, having owned so many Mustangs I'm sure you'll have some great information to share, glad to have you onboard.

Jim

My name is John, and I live in Richmond, B.C., Canada. I just picked up a 71 Hardtop, Medium Green with a Black Vinyl roof, 302, P.S., P.B., Air. This one is my 5th 71-73; I've always loved this series, even though I've owned 28 other-year Mustangs (mostly 67-68's for some reason?), because to me they drive so much nicer than the 65-70 models. I couldn't resist - it has only 15,276 miles on it. I'm looking forward to chatting with the other owners on this site. Ciao for now.
"Nice Choice"! As anyone from really tall or a little more stocky or weighty, as I have done, (see either my photo album or my COTM submission) in modifying the interior to justify more space in proportion to it's overall dimensions! cpy cat/Mikke

:dodgy:I have been experiencing a problem in transmitting pics, so w/that case, my last try to post it here. cpy cat::welcome::

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site from Virginia! Great looking low mileage coupe. I'm guessing they had the mileage documented since it is listed on the windshield. Did you learn anything about the history of the car; we find that kind of info interesting here.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about you coupe.

Welcome from TriCities WA.

-jbojo
Thank you - glad to be here.

Welcome to another Maple Leafer; beautiful looking pony. and only 15,000 miles. WOW! Looks like it came right out of the wrapper, too. Any snow there right now?
Well thank you! No snow here in the Vancouver area; just fog and about 40 degrees F. It does put a bit of a damper on driving anything but the "winter-car", though.

Welcome from Washington State, nice looking car there John, having owned so many Mustangs I'm sure you'll have some great information to share, glad to have you onboard.

Jim
Thank you Jim - I'm looking forward to it as well.

Welcome to the club, John, from northern Nevada. Beautiful low miler you've got there. Glad to have you aboard!
Much appreciated Doc. Looking forward to the discussions.

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Great looking low mileage coupe. I'm guessing they had the mileage documented since it is listed on the windshield. Did you learn anything about the history of the car; we find that kind of info interesting here.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about you coupe.
Hi Mike: Actually I'm still waiting on not only the paperwork, but the car itself, since it needs to be shipped from Scottsdale, up here into Canada (and then get through all that Customs & Duties stuff). I won't see it again until 3-4 weeks from now, so I'll post any interesting tidbits when I can.

Welcome from northern California.

mike
Thanks Mike. Can't tell from the frontal pick; is yours a Hardtop or Fastback?

Welcome from Southern California! You couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys to chat with, they've always been plenty helpful when I've needed
Thanks for the Welcome - looking forward to getting help, and maybe providing some (but likely needing it more than providing....)

Welcome to the forum from Ontario!
Thanks Ken. I'm just loving looking at everyone's cars attached to their welcome notes! Sweet rides all you guys!!!!

"Nice Choice"! As anyone from really tall or a little more stocky or weighty, as I have done, (see either my photo album or my COTM submission) in modifying the interior to justify more space in proportion to it's overall dimensions! cpy cat/Mikke

:dodgy:I have been experiencing a problem in transmitting pics, so w/that case, my last try to post it here. cpy cat::welcome::

Hmmm, I'm not seeing any pics on the email either. Hopefully it gets fixed - I enjoy seeing the pics, especially because there's so much out there in the media of the 65-70's, I always tend to gravitate to any 71-2-3 articles and pics.

Hi John,

and welcome from Brisbane, Australia.

Those low miles are amazing.

Greg.:)
A "dual" response to my new Aussie buddies in Bundaberg and Brisbane - That you Mates!. I haven't been down-under in years, but still remember the great times & friends, and in particular seeing a 72 Mustang in right-hand drive in Sydney. It kind of blew me away (that and seeing a '76 Falcon, when I thought they all died in 1970 like they did in North America).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John,

As i see, msg s have gotten through. For now, guess I will put those pics on my photo album as it is accepting them and all relavent to my mustang in either w/me and family, events, and or resto-mod projects. Ciao/aur voir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back