Fantasy NASCAR

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1965 Mustang 2+2
1973 Mustang Convertable
Yeah I know NASCAR ain't everybody's cuppa. However some of us enjoy NASCAR at least to some degree. The Group I work with has an annual Yahoo Fantasy NASCAR League. If you'd care to join us drop me a PM.

Corky

A bunch of guys in my shop put one together sometime back in 2004 or so, and I was probably the biggest NASCAR fan of the bunch (still am, actually - Go Tony!!).

I came in dead last, partially because I didn't really 'get' the whole Fantasy thing... and I stuck with drivers I liked, rather than who was likely to win. It's kinda hard to pick drivers you don't like... and then root for them (against your favorites as well).

Thanks for the thought, though. ::thumb::

I still buy 4 tickets to the Daytona 500. But I give them away to a charity because I have no interest in wasting my time any longer. I was a NASCAR fan since I was about 7.... When a NASCAR leader stands up and says he doesnt need the good ole southern fan any longer, (he thought he was going to market to the deep pocket crowd and they left him like they do every sport and NOW his seats are empty) I dont feel the need to be a fan to honor his wishes.

I love how money and power get things done. When I still lived at my house there in Florida, France had a wreck in his "Lexus" (so much for america huh) and he ran over this lady (car not body) and another lady was an eye witness. Fortunately I was too far away to give an ethical opinion. But the accident clearly didnt depict HIS version and certainly matched the witness view of the account. He was clearly drunk and at fault.

He got away with it !!!!!

Back