Finally got Marti Rpt

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill73Ragtop

Long time vintage mustang hobbyist
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Convertible Restomod enhanced.
former owner (25 yrs) of 1973 Convertible, 351c, A/C, RA
Although I upgraded and changed some of the original aspects of the car back in the 90's when I took it back to bare metal and rebuilt it, I used factory or NOS for every change. I am going to be placing it up for new ownership soon and I ordered the Marti report as not to misrepresent anything regarding the vehicle. I'm posting the report since the original color /interior seem to indicate somewhat low production. So here it is for historical content.

Bill, moving on to a new project?

sent from my Samsung SIII via TapTalk
Yes and no. I also have a 69 convertible which has been finished for 4 years but I've only put 2,500 miles on it.

I've had the 73 since 1994. I'm the 2nd owner. Back in 2004 when I purchased the 69 (and drove it back from Liberal, Kansas) I expanded my one car garage into a 2 1/2 car garage. So in order to move onto a new project, I need to make room. I intend to list the 73 on a couple websites sometime in the next 5 - 6 weeks and bring it down to Charlotte in case anyone interested can go over the car and drive it.

Hate to hear you sell it but don't forget about us
I'm looking forward to Charlotte to discuss 71 - 73's and meet some of the folks behind the names. I'm not in a hurry to sell the 73, but we'll see what kind of interest it generate. I'm going to aim for the stars, but be willing to settle for the moon when it comes down to it.

Even if I do get the right $$, I'll still be contributing to the forum anything useful I may have.

Back