Hello

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael M

Reaction score
My Car
1971 429 SCJ-R Conv
Just a note to say Hi.

Found the sight while searching for parts info on '71 Mustangs.

Pleasantly surprised by what is available for the '71-'73's.

Would anyone have any recommendations regarding some of the suppliers such as NPD, CJPony parts,MustangsUnlimited, etc?

Thank you,

Michael.

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum, what part of Canada are you from?

I've dealt with Don at OMS, and with NPD. Good thing is Don is part of the forum here and always ready to provide info with regards to parts.

Cheers

::welcome:: from Maine

Hi Michael, welcome from west Michigan!

I would recommend any of our site supporters, all have a very good reputation.

I hope you enjoy this little corner of the web, you'll not find a more supportive, friendlier forum.

a shout out from my VAN ...down by THE RIVER!!!

as for suppliers NPD...I've done business with them for years on Mustangs and Chevelles. Not all their guys are Mustang intellectuals but if you ask for more help...they'll get the right guy. Mustangs Plus has an awesome tech help guy especially anything mechanical!! if you think about it everything else is run of the mill parts they all have and anybody's price is as good as the other. CJ's I like pretty well.

REMEMBER this one rule ....you're nothing more than a number...NOT a person.

Thanks for the kind welcome.

My Mustang happens to be my first car,bought some 35+ years ago. Was put in storage while other automotive

endeavors took priority. I figured it was about time to get it back on the road.

It'a a 1971 429SCJ-R drag pack,c6,convertible,light pewter with black interior.

Welcome from Bundaberg Queensland AU. Post up a photo bloke. CJ have been good and very fast posting parts to Australia no complaints. Have not used any of the others yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back