I hate snow I hate snow I hate snow I hate snow

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, 351C 2V FMX
After the snow and single digit temps last weekend after I finally located an engine hoist and engine stand, I told myself "Self, be patient. Next weekend will arrive, and you can push the vert out and get the job done then."

This morning I looked out my back yard and saw this:

Backyard snow (Small).JPG

Snowy backyard (Small).JPG

By evening, this is what it looked like out my front door:

Front yard (Small).JPG

The snow has stopped for now, but the temps are supposed to fall over the next couple of days. This is Nevada, for crying out loud, not Montana! If Spring doesn't arrive soon, I'm afraid that my sanity may be in jeopardy. :dodgy:

Doc

After the snow and single digit temps last weekend after I finally located an engine hoist and engine stand, I told myself "Self, be patient. Next weekend will arrive, and you can push the vert out and get the job done then."

This morning I looked out my back yard and saw this:

By evening, this is what it looked like out my front door:

The snow has stopped for now, but the temps are supposed to fall over the next couple of days. This is Nevada, for crying out loud, not Montana! If Spring doesn't arrive soon, I'm afraid that my sanity may be in jeopardy. :dodgy:

Doc
Doc I feel your pain..Cabin fever is no fun! I'm so done with the snow...I need spring NOW..On the other hand it's been good for business (snow removal..shovling roofs...& tons of water leak & sheet rock water damage repairs lined up for spring) So I guess I can't complain..at least you didn't get what we did here in the N.east...

FROM THE DIARY OF A NEW CANADIAN

Aug. 12 - Moved to our new home in Canada. I am so excited. It's so beautiful here.The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.

Oct. 14 - Canada. It is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned all colours and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the beautiful countryside and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most wonderful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I love it here.

Nov. 11 - Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. I love it here.

Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off the steps and shovelled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won). When the snow plough came by, we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Canada.

Dec. 12 - More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the driveway. I love it here.

Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work.It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shovelling. Effing snow plough.

Dec. 22 - More of that white shit fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands and a sore back from shovelling. I think the snow plough hides around the corner until I'm done shovelling the driveway. Asshole.

Dec. 25 - Merry Effing Christmas! More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on the son-of-a-bitch who drives the snow plough, I swear I'll kill the bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the Effing ice.

Dec. 27 - More white shit last night. Been inside for three days now except for shovelling out the effing driveway after that snow plough goes through every time. Can't go anywhere, the car's stuck in a mountain of white shit and it's so frigging cold. The weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of the shit again tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of effing snow 10 inches is?

Dec. 28 - That effing weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the shit this time. At this rate it won't melt before summer. The snow plough got stuck up in the road and that bastard came to my door and asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him that I had already broken six shovels shovelling out all the shit he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke my last one over his effing head.

Jan. 4 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on my way back a damned deer ran in front of the car. Did about $3,000 damage to the car. Those effing beasts should be killed. The bastards are everywhere. Wish the hunters had exterminated them all last November.

May 3 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is rusted out from all that effing salt they put all over the roads.

May 10 - Moved to Florida. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever want to live in such a God forsaken place as Canada.

:D

Ken

I feel your pain! It is snowing in No.Utah right now, So no getting to my projects either!!

I hate these little annoying snow storms...if it's gonna snow, put down a foot or two and make it worth while! Maybe we can get a snow day from work! LOL...:D

LOL, Ken!! :rofl:

Being from Montana, I know there's a lot of truth in that - especially the danged snow plow drivers! :D

It snowed so much yesterday, we had to end school a couple hours early and chain up the buses to get the kids home. Hadn't done that here in at least 30 years. It was a real blizzard with the wind. Good grief!

Doc

Snowing here in West Michigan again... or is it STILL?

Only 3 weeks until spring, then snow should be over within the next couple of months. LOL

We'll have a picnic in the summer... as long as summer falls on a Saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Ken, great post!

My grandma in Chicago used to say "there's only nine months of winter,,

then it's summer, summer, summer the whole rest of the year!!"

Calif is nice,,too bad everybody else also thinks so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back