• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 interior and exterior stuff

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72Bossclone

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang boss clone
351c 2v ram air
Grabber blue deluxe Mach interior.
Have the following parts for sale

71-73 standard door panels, ginger color nice shape $35 ea

71-73 center dash bezel ginger and black camera case finish $50

73 mustang grille lamps, lenses are perfect no scratches or cracks, chrome bezels are nice. $120 for the pair

73 rear bumper metal filler piece, stripped and primered $150

71-73 steering wheel, 2 spoke deluxe wheel, 2 cracks on backside not visible from front, ginger color $100

71-73 ginger sun visors like new no fading, tears. New rubber tips on them too $60

73 standard grille coral $35 nice chrome

73 standard grille trim, one side piece $12

71-73 window cranks sets of 4 black or clear $40

71-73 air cleaner, bigger style that would come on 4 barrel cars in 72-73 or all 71 models. $125

If the $40 includes shipping to me for the 71-73 window cranks sets of 4 black then I am interested.

Ok there's one person in front of you who wanted them but I have yet to receive payment or notification that they still want them. I'll give it a couple days otherwise they're yours.

Just to update this on what's sold and what's pending sale.

Black window cranks sale pending

73 grille lights sale pending

Also adding the following items and pictures are to follow tomorrow

71-73 standard door panels, black reproduction, like new holes cut for window cranks $100

71-73 convertible a-pillar inside mouldings perfect shape no cracks $150 for the pair

2 used honeycomb tail panel trims both are cracked in the middle by the gas cap nicer one $50 and the other $35

71-73 grande dash center bezel black with woodgrain $60

71-73 heater control for ac car $60

Hi,

Has there anyone been buying parts from 72Bossclone, hi transferred pictures and we got a price agreement 2 weeks ago, but i heard nothing more from David after several emails ...

Thanks,

Eddy

:huh:

Anyone that has requested pictures or has been interested in parts I'm sorry for the delay and not getting back to you. I've been busy and this hasn't been my top priority as well as it's freezing here and the garage I have the parts in is surrounded by snow up to my waist so not easy to get to things to get pictures or package things. Eddy again I'm sorry I didn't get back to you I will have your stuff ready to go to the post office for tomorrow morning.

Thanks

David

Here's the grande center bezel, gauge cluster and convertible A-pillar pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update on parts and prices, everything still available.

Visors $40

Instrument cluster with standard surround $30

73 grille lights $100

Aircleaner $100

Ginger steering wheel $80

73 grille corral $25

73 grille trim piece $10

Just to update this on what's sold and what's pending sale.

Black window cranks sale pending

73 grille lights sale pending

Also adding the following items and pictures are to follow tomorrow

71-73 standard door panels, black reproduction, like new holes cut for window cranks $100

71-73 convertible a-pillar inside mouldings perfect shape no cracks $150 for the pair

2 used honeycomb tail panel trims both are cracked in the middle by the gas cap nicer one $50 and the other $35

71-73 grande dash center bezel black with woodgrain $60

71-73 heater control for ac car $60
I know it's a year later but do you still have the center bezel listed above?

I will take a look and see. I know I sold one a while back but I had about 3 of them, should still have the grande one.

Back