Deluxe door panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys,

Just wondering what a decent set of black deluxe door panels are going for??? I am in the process of trying to buy a set off a guy and he don't know what they are worth and I don't know what to offer him?? No cracks, pullhandle and woodgrain in good shape. He is going to send me pics tonight. Want to see if they are in better shape then mine. I know a lot of guys having fitment isssues with the aftermarket ones. Let me know what you think.... thanks!

I'm definitely interested in those, do you think you could see if he'd take $200 for them. If you'll pick them up and ship them too that'd be great.

The guy sent me the pics of them and they look pretty nice but he wants $225. Mine are not that bad so I think I will pass on these.....trying to save up for my exhaust! If anyone is interested in them I may be able to go pick them up and ship them for you if your interested. he's a local guy that sold his car. Heres the pics let me know if I can help anyone out!!

http://s8.tinypic.com/2d7iuq0_th.jpg

http://s8.tinypic.com/2n9gfmp_th.jpg

http://s8.tinypic.com/8x0jef_th.jpg
Those look pretty nice & the price is extremely LOW ! I paid alot more for mine..I'd hop on em if I were you !

Hey guys,

Just wondering what a decent set of black deluxe door panels are going for???
Real nice ones $350-$550

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in those, do you think you could see if he'd take $200 for them. If you'll pick them up and ship them too that'd be great.
When I spoke with him he said he wanted $250-300?? I asked if he would take $200.... figured it was worth a try and he countered with $225. So I think he's pretty firm on $225 but I can always try again when I pick them up LOL!! I can probably make it down to his place a day this week and grab them. If you want them that's great, we can work out a payment arrangement, if not I shouldn't have any trouble getting rid of them to someone on here. From what Scott said it should be a good price and I would hate to let these go. Surely someone can use a decent set of black deluxe door panels. I will keep you posted and let me know if you definitely want them. See if the pics worked this time??

door.jpg

door2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM JEALOUS! I have been hunting for one good drivers side in black and cannot find one less than $400. I would snatch it if you can. If you can't please put me down for them.

I spent some time looking at mine past night and I need some new ones so I definitely want these, even for $225 I'll pay that. But see what you can do pm me for more details and how you wanna arrange a payment. Bkdunha I'm gonna have an extra really nice passenger door panel available after I get these I think one clip mount is torn on the back otherwise no cracks or anything. Let me know if you'd want it.

I spent some time looking at mine past night and I need some new ones so I definitely want these, even for $225 I'll pay that. But see what you can do pm me for more details and how you wanna arrange a payment. Bkdunha I'm gonna have an extra really nice passenger door panel available after I get these I think one clip mount is torn on the back otherwise no cracks or anything. Let me know if you'd want it.
I have 2 really good passanger sides. Just need the drivers side.

Ok awesome, let me know when you've got them and we'll work out the shipping and purchase details. Again thanks for picking them up for me I really appreciate it.

72Bossclone, I picked up the door panels and they are beautiful. Very nice shape. Even the clips that hold the woodgrain are perfect. Felt is really nice. Not one crack in the whole panel. Really nice. The only flaw on them is yellow overspray on the bottoms by the carpet. This might be able to be cleaned off or you can by new repops of the carpet. But overall worth every penny imho!!! Here's a few more pics. Let me know if you want any other pics.

2gt4s5l.jpg

317cbqf.jpg

n20l7n.jpg

2j2szo5.jpg

33uuzk5.jpg

15dsx2a.jpg

Those looks beautiful, the overspray isn't really an issues at all it should clean off or worst case I can re dye the lower carpeted section or like you said get repros. They look very solid and the woodgrains have all the clips which is amazing, how are the slots where the door panel clips go into? Not broken out ones? Oh and one thing I saw in the picture on the passenger one is there a small mark or indentation Towards the top from something laying on them? I'm sure it'll works itself out just wanna make sure it's nothing worse. And again thanks I really appreciate you picking them up for me.

Those looks beautiful, the overspray isn't really an issues at all it should clean off or worst case I can re dye the lower carpeted section or like you said get repros. They look very solid and the woodgrains have all the clips which is amazing, how are the slots where the door panel clips go into? Not broken out ones? Oh and one thing I saw in the picture on the passenger one is there a small mark or indentation Towards the top from something laying on them? I'm sure it'll works itself out just wanna make sure it's nothing worse. And again thanks I really appreciate you picking them up for me.
The clips slots look good might be one or two that are torn a bit but nothing major. The line on the passenger door looks like he had something sitting on it or leaning on it. I imagine it will relax and come out. Its not torn or ripped. I will get them boxed up over the weekend and try to get them shipped out to ya Monday or Tuesday. Just PM me your address.

Ok I can fix a 1 or 2 bad clip mounts not a big deal, and yeah that crease should come out with little work probably a little time somewhere warm and some vinyl conditioner and it'll work itself out. And that sounds great I will pm you my address.

Got the door panels today, excellent condition going to clean them up this weekend and remove the little overspray and redye the carpeted bottoms.

Glad you got them and are happy with them. I tried to pack alot of foam around them for shipping. Post up some pics of them after you get them installed. I got your Paypal payment too. Thanks.

I am looking for a set of deluxe door panels myself. Is there anyone else that has a set. It does not matter the color. Thanks!

Back