If your car was a person, who would it be?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kit Sullivan

Kind of a silly question, but it gives a chance for everyone to think about thier car in a different way.

I picture my car ( 429 CJ Mach 1) as presenting a persona that reminds me of Harry Tasker ( Arnie, of course) in "True Lies".

Physically large, and imposing in an intimidating sort of way, but also not overly vulgar in its display of barely-hidden potential.

Sleek and sophisticated, yet its exterior cannot hide the brawny strength of the big 429 lurking under the hood, poised to strike at a moments notice.

Classic proportions and lines that look good no matter how old it gets.

Who does your car remind you of? Could be anybody, celebrity, athlete, politician, friend, family, male or female ...you pick.

Last edited:
My 73 Convertible's name would be Bo Derek, they both look good with the top up or with the top down!
Bo Derek...awesome. Long legs, great face, sleek body, looks the best in a sun-drenched enviroment. Yep, that's a convertible!

Funny fact: Most don't know it but Bo Derek was the person running the camera at Ceaser's Palace that filmed the most popular footage of Evel Knievel's crash while attempting to jump the fountain. And you thought she was just a pretty face!

The first thing I can think of off the top of my head is: Mason Storm (Steven Seagal's character in "Hard to Kill.") Right now... still in a coma, but showing signs of life - gonna be a beast when it's back on its feet.

That, or Steve Austin (The Six Million Dollar Man). "We can rebuild him. Make him better, stronger, faster." More proof that a ton of money can rebuild anything. ;) :D

Or maybe... Robocop. Killed... left for dead... brought back to life with some 'upgrades.' rofl

OK - nope... here it is: Frankenstein's monster. Dead and brought back to life with pieces and parts from others. Undoubtedly what my wife was thinking when she named it "Frankenstang." ::thumb::

Laila Ali.

TBE-000399-200x30011.jpg

Packs a hell of a punch and has a nice curvey body.... even if some people think she's a bit on the large size.

Sorry Kit,

but i have never thought of cars reminding me of people as such.I guess my mind doesn't work along those lines. Maybe shades of a Mustang horse sometimes would be the closest for me.

I tend to focus on the people driving the car, than the car itself taking on any human personality connection as such, but i can see how folks would think that way.

Greg.:)

The first thing I can think of off the top of my head is: Mason Storm (Steven Seagal's character in "Hard to Kill.") Right now... still in a coma, but showing signs of life - gonna be a beast when it's back on its feet.

That, or Steve Austin (The Six Million Dollar Man). "We can rebuild him. Make him better, stronger, faster." More proof that a ton of money can rebuild anything. ;) :D

Or maybe... Robocop. Killed... left for dead... brought back to life with some 'upgrades.' rofl

OK - nope... here it is: Frankenstein's monster. Dead and brought back to life with pieces and parts from others. Undoubtedly what my wife was thinking when she named it "Frankenstang." ::thumb::
Robo is cool, as is Frakenstein's monster...but I think Col. Steve Austin is the best similie out of your picks: The car has been braoght back from the brink with new, upgraded parts all designed to look original yet improve functionality across the board. To the casual observer it is all stock, right?

Robo and Frankie have both had obvious and extraordinary modifications done, and no one could ever mistake them for "stock", right?

Last edited:
Robo is cool, as is Frakenstein's monster...but I think Col. Steve Austin is the best similie out of your picks: The car has been braoght back from the brink with new, upgraded parts all designed to look original yet improve functionality across the board. To the casual observer it is all stock, right?
I'm cool with that. ::thumb::

But... the custom license plate frames are still going to say, "1971 Mach 1" on the top, and "Frankenstang" on the bottom - because that's her little contribution. ;) :D

Gonna be a tough call though, because I still have the original "Let's Do It In The Dirt" plate frame... rofl

The ex-wife, because it is a never ending vacuous pit constantly requiring money. :whistling:

I"d have to think something like Clint Eastwood from "Gran Torino". Old and experienced ,(insert squinty eyed stare ) but take no crap attitude . :dodgy:

Back