New here...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpd1821

Reaction score
My Car
On the hunt for mine
Hello, my name is Jeremy... Just started lurking here. Don't currently have a mustang. My 1st car was a 72 coupe. I've always regretted getting rid of it. So now I decided its time to find another one. The last 16 yrs I've always thought about things I would love to do with that car. I'll be looking for a coupe to be a mild resto mod. It will be a driver... Something to work on with the kids and take them to car shows in... So I came here for insight and ideas.

Welcome Jeremy from Oklahoma.

There are many great cars and owners on this site. And a few just like yourself - still looking for that car that is right for them.

Lots of us post cars we see for sale. And we have discussed where to look for problems with the cars.

Best of luck in your search.

Ray

Welcome to the site from Atlanta, GA!

Hi Jeremy and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I guess it´s time to get back in the game, right? :)

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Sounds like a great project to do with the kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Sounds like a good plan. You'll find a great car before too long.

::welcome:: From San Diego.

Hi Jeremy Let me make the the first suggestion in your search for your next coupe. Look for one from the south west. It will be worth the shipping to have a rust free car. If you find one with in 100 miles of San Diego I would be more than happy to take a look at it.

Mike

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from Colorado Springs, CO.

Let me state that the guys one here are very informative and always willing to lend a hand, they have help plenty of us so please keep us updated and again welcome to the site.

Thank you all for the welcome! I am considering broadening my search as most of what I'm finding is either a restored car and way more then I want to spend... Or too far gone. Truthfully I would be content to find a solid body car with a 6 in it. I would like to have a running project to start. I would prefer a 72... Has to be a coupe for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back