My band´s on Facebook

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hi guys.

My band is on Facebook. (It´s not the one that I posted the videos from a couple months ago. That existed before I was asked to join. This one is my baby).

Maybe you wanna check it out:

www.facebook.com/littlesecret.lu

For those who don´t know me, I am the guy with the fuzzy hairdo. :)

Very cool Lux!

Play some ZZ Top (any) and Lynyrd Skynyrd ("Saturday Night Special" & "Simple Man") for me.

And get a haircut - you look like some hippie band member!!!! (Just kidding!)

Ray

Hi guys.

My band is on Facebook. (It´s not the one that I posted the videos from a couple months ago. That existed before I was asked to join. This one is my baby).

Maybe you wanna check it out:

www.facebook.com/littlesecret.lu

For those who don´t know me, I am the guy with the fuzzy hairdo. :)
Great...I liked and will be following! Love live music...and Mustang 'vert as well!

Cheers!

John

Looks good! You need to get some videos up on there so we can hear you jam!

jhawk, I saw your "like", just didn´t know who it was. Thanks.

There are no videos of the band yet, as we did not have a chance to tape any gigs. But as it is a tribute band, you may as well listen to Melissa Etheridge´s originals. :)

But if you wanna hear some of my noodling, there are some videos of my OTHER BAND (Pilli Pilli) on the youtube section of the forum as well as here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you are having a good time. Do you collect guitars?

And just curious - who is your favorite guitar player?

Ray
I don't really collect but I have about twenty guitars and some if them are collectible, like the 64&73 Stratocasters, the 71 Telecaster or the vintage Schecters. Some limited editions too.

My absolute favorite guitar player would be Steve Lukather but there are many others I like very much such Billy Gibbons, John Mayer, Brad Paisley, Brent Mason....... Only to name a few.

I don't really collect but I have about twenty guitars
Two untruths in a half sentence, wow :exclamation:

YES, you collect them and YES, it feels like you have twice as many :D

::blah::

Ok, perhaps I exaggerate a little bit... a little :D

::beer::

::yourock::

Tim

Well, I would define a collection as being about a certain model, era or color or whatnot. Collections work within a certain well defined range.

So, as I have no straight line in my pile of guitars I'd say I'm no collector but a hoarder. :)

jhawk, I saw your "like", just didn´t know who it was. Thanks.

There are no videos of the band yet, as we did not have a chance to tape any gigs. But as it is a tribute band, you may as well listen to Melissa Etheridge´s originals. :)

But if you wanna hear some of my noodling, there are some videos of my OTHER BAND (Pilli Pilli) on the youtube section of the forum as well as here:

Sounds great, kinda Pink Floyd like.

Back