Hello form Gilbert, AZ

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longboss351

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 351, 72 Sprint Mustang,Maverick,Pinto, Cougar
Hello from AZ!

New to this site, I am a 71-3 person. I have a Boss 351, 72 Q code Mach, 72 Sprint Mustang, Maverick and Pinto. And 71 Cougar guy also. Glad I found this site!!

Chris AZ

Chris - how the he** you been

Welcome

Don

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Sounds like a great collection, especially the three Sprints. Looking forward to seeing pics.

::welcome:: from Maine

Hello from AZ!

New to this site, I am a 71-3 person. I have a Boss 351, 72 Q code Mach, 72 Sprint Mustang, Maverick and Pinto. And 71 Cougar guy also. Glad I found this site!!

Chris AZ
Welcome from San Diego. I moved here 3 years ago prior living in Chandler for 20 years.

Jim

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome Chris,

I am in the Ahwatukee area (Phoenix).

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!! Glad I found this site!

Here are a few pictures,,

The Mustang is un restored, it was in Hemmings Classic about a year ago.

The Maverick is a nice car I got from Seattle area, still had CA plates.

The Pinto,,,,, well got it from a junk yard in CO, If Rare and Pinto go in the same sentience,, it is a Factory hand crank sun roof car.... "Waiting Marti report".

The Red neck truck,,,, well I made it a 4 door long bed truck...73

The Boss I have sold,,,, :(

And for the Cougar,, im sure most people have seen the before picture floating around. I enjoyed the car for years, DROVE it to Seattle for the Roundup, then to Reno for HAN, then back to AZ. I have recently sold this car, But have a other 429 CJ 4 speed car to build to take its place...

Chris AZ

mustang.jpg

maverick.jpg

480297_4391742764966_1363007866_n.jpg

truck.jpg

boss.jpg

cougar.jpg

cougar done.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back