New Member - all things Ford

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ampiyacu

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
Just joined the forum a few days ago & have already gotten some great advice on vac hook ups for my '71 Mach I. By way of introduction, I've been a "Ford man" since a teenager in So.Cal. when gas was 19 cents a gallon and flatheads were the only way to go. After retirement, I began collecting Ford-Merc products circa 1969 and have restored several from that era. Several pictures are posted in my "Garage" section but for a closer look at each, here's a link to my web site... thanks again to those who responded to my vac can question.. this is great forum & a good bunch of guys.

Doc

http://insites.us/fordgarage.html

Welcome from Northeast Ohio Doc,

It's nice to see another seasoned car buff who remembers when gas companies had gas wars between themselves instead of declaring war on their customers.

Mac

Welcome from Oklahoma.

A Ford enthusiast like yourself should definitely feel at home here.

Great story.

Ray

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

I remember when gas was $0.89 per gallon.

Just joined the forum a few days ago & have already gotten some great advice on vac hook ups for my '71 Mach I. By way of introduction, I've been a "Ford man" since a teenager in So.Cal. when gas was 19 cents a gallon and flatheads were the only way to go. After retirement, I began collecting Ford-Merc products circa 1969 and have restored several from that era. Several pictures are posted in my "Garage" section but for a closer look at each, here's a link to my web site... thanks again to those who responded to my vac can question.. this is great forum & a good bunch of guys.

Doc

http://insites.us/fordgarage.html
Are you down around San Diego?

Welcome from Ga!

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I checked your website and I love the Cyclones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back