Why cant we just Hit idiots

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Blue Glo Mach 1
Why has it become so wrong to just knock idiots out. I have mellowed with age and become more tolerant and probably less able, but some people just need to be knocked down and shot on the spot. I would also be willing to donate a few hours of labour a shovel and a bag of lime to the odd individual's future residence.

I don't work in my trade anymore, I work in the Human services industry and it shits me to tears to show up at someone's house at 9am to find them sharing a beer and a joint with their 12yo boy while laying down some fresh ink on the kid. For F**k's sake if that doesn't justify making this prick a landowner what does.:mad::mad:

Land owner being 6ft plot

Hi Luke,

I guess as we all go through life we will encounter from time to time other people's actions and behaviour bad, rude, annoying, selfish,offensive, iritating etc which causes us anger,hate, frustration and resentment.

I think the trick is try not to react with anger as such, but see a bigger, loving world picture, and try and make the world a better place through your own kindness,forgiveness, understanding, and compassion towards others. Remember, none of us are perfect. Of course, that's not easy for us humans as we tend to react and anger and resentment takes hold easily. Something for us to work on maybe!

Just a few thoughts from little ol' me! :)

Greg.:)

Hi Greg

Oh I done the right things according to the Law and informed the right people. I can forget/tolerate most things. You wanna do drugs ok, You wanna do stick ups fine, Work the street corner, what ever that's your choice but leave the kid's out of it. Giving your 12 year old kid beer for breakfast and a new Tattoo, not going to get anything but cold anger from me Iam afraid. not so long ago if I walked into that scene well Dad would of got and express trip for a full medical exam and would most likely be at the front of the dentists que as well. Proud of me for not immediately going that way.

Your thoughts are right of course mate. but there is a cold black river buried in me that is barely under control at times like this.

Why has it become so wrong to just knock idiots out. I have mellowed with age and become more tolerant and probably less able, but some people just need to be knocked down and shot on the spot. I would also be willing to donate a few hours of labour a shovel and a bag of lime to the odd individual's future residence.

I don't work in my trade anymore, I work in the Human services industry and it shits me to tears to show up at someone's house at 9am to find them sharing a beer and a joint with their 12yo boy while laying down some fresh ink on the kid. For F**k's sake if that doesn't justify making this prick a landowner what does.:mad::mad:

Luke - I'm in - where do I sign up - tried compassion it doesn't work - need to go back to beat down days :angel:

independence-day-white-house-o.gif

Most of the time I teeter on the edge of full explosion in public, especially wal-mart. Thank goodness I have mellowed with age or I would be in a lot of trouble now days.

It all started with "Time Out" instead of a good old ass cutting with a belt, parents don't want to be parents they want to be "friends". :huh:

Luke - I'm in - where do I sign up - tried compassion it doesn't work - need to go back to beat down days :angel:
Where is the love Don?:p

Where is the love Don?:p

Greg, at one time the " cup was full with love and understanding " sorry the old man in me got fed up and an broke that damn cup. :D :angel:

I agree with OpiemusRex, we don't need to "spare the rod and spoil the child". :mad:

We now have 2 dogs, a Great Dane and a Yellow Lab. We spoiled them both and now have to deal with the repercussions.

I have a few shovels and desire to help rectify this problem.:D

Back