New guy from Mass

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1 351
Hello to all, Just found this site after looking up wiring guides. I just picked up a 73 Mach 1 after years of rebuilding cars for others I now have my own to build, I have rebuilt mostly 65-68 Mustangs 35 different stages of rebuilds from complete to just interiors. I have only been on this site today but I think this site is cool nice pict of rides. I will post progress of mine after I plow out snow in front of garage.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. I think you will find this site to be a great resource for you. Feel free to ask any questions or give advice from you experience of previous rebuilds.

Welcome from West Texas! Can't wait to see your car - have fun with the snow. ;) :D

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome from the lone star state Texas. I just joined this site as we'll and love it. Not sure why, with all the cool people and great advise on this site. Not to mention I have a 71 and a 73 in my drive way.

Hello to all, Just found this site after looking up wiring guides. I just picked up a 73 Mach 1 after years of rebuilding cars for others I now have my own to build, I have rebuilt mostly 65-68 Mustangs 35 different stages of rebuilds from complete to just interiors. I have only been on this site today but I think this site is cool nice pict of rides. I will post progress of mine after I plow out snow in front of garage.
Welcome from W. PA! I just completed a five course restoration on facebook RE: under Michael Kohan(w/pic id of my white mustang w/a pavilion and mini Statue of Liberty in the background (as a dry run of my 72 convertible). Also, if you look at my COTM titled Scottish "Kream" I think you can get the general idea of what I went through for the past 10 years. (in the pic for Valentines Day,"seeing red" Mikke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back