new guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mdillon

Reaction score
My Car
73 fastback
hey to all,im Mike i have a shop "Dillon rods and classics" been building cars for 25 years....i'll be honest im a chevy guy but have liked the look of the 71-73 fastback for years now,i got a chance to save a rusty one owner 73 from FL. any one make full qtrs for these?

004.JPG

::welcome:: from maine . We"ll forget you used the "C" word .:p Yes , you can get quarter panels , Don @ Ohio mustang is a member + vendor here.

Welcome, I too am new to this site and wish I had found that 73 you have. If it wouldn't cost so dang much I'd like to get the whole front end of yours and put it on my 72 that I want to make into a clone of the 73 I had as a kid.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcome young man and thank you for saving some old rides from the crusher. But really, a Chevy man on a ford site, what's next. Just kidding at least you found us. Ask away anything the FORD guys on here would love to help.

thanks guys and to Goodnigh i lived in Vacaville from 1992-99 miss Goodguys shows in Pleasington,and to droptop73 i have no clue yet,i know it will be highly modified with custom scoops,custom tail panel etc....i like my rides to look different than others the same model.

thanks guys and to Goodnigh i lived in Vacaville from 1992-99 miss Goodguys shows in Pleasington,and to droptop73 i have no clue yet,i know it will be highly modified with custom scoops,custom tail panel etc....i like my rides to look different than others the same model.
There is a rendering by a member "murstang" of a modified coupe with a 70 T-birdesque tail panel that looks great.Maybe that with the abbreviated fenders ala Pegasus would be subtle and substantial at the same time.

6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back