quarter glass up and down?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdillon

Reaction score
My Car
73 fastback
okay on this 73 fastback it looks like the quarter glass goes up and down however there are no crank handles or holes,was this an option and are mine fixed in place?thanks again....:-/

From my understanding, the 1/4 windows would roll down if you had a coupe or the electric window option. Many of us have bought the coupe kit from site vendors to convert our fixed 1/4 window glass to manual roll down.

The quarter glass is fixed in the fastbacks, I believe that to convert it to roll up and down (I think it only did this on convertibles, but I have little knowledge there) you need to get the tracks, possibly new glass, and the regulators that go with them. There are some good "How-to's" for this type of thing floating around the internet that can be found with a little searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some excellent write -ups on how to do this including great pictures right here on this site. Just use the search box in the upper corner of the page.

Ray

Back