Sinkhole under the Corvette museum.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Sprint Sportsroof
...and unto the earth they did return...

ku-xlarge.gif

ku-xlarge.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/theres-a-sinkhole-under-the-corvette-museum-and-its-s-1521317946

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer. But Hey - at least they weren't any of our cars, right?

SAD.... SAD..... SAD....

NCM has publicized a timeline for repair of the Skydome and retrieval of the vehicles:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-general-discussion/3420050-update-from-ncm.html

-Kurt

P.S.: Let it be said that all the folks who've suggested encasing the remains under Plexiglass are unsaid Demolition Man fans.
I loved the cynical remarks by one Corvette guy and the "politically correct whinneyness" by the another. As a former vendor ...I loved the cars, history and American icon....but the PEOPLE were ASSSHOLES!!!!! LOL some guys are just bitches.

I loved the cynical remarks by one Corvette guy and the "politically correct whinneyness" by the another. As a former vendor ...I loved the cars, history and American icon....but the PEOPLE were ASSSHOLES!!!!! LOL some guys are just bitches.
I didn't know Corvette owners were also '65-66 Mustang owners - rofl

-Kurt

-Kurt
lollerz that made beer come out my nose and I think a little bit came out my doodle too. Very Funny

-Kurt
lollerz that made beer come out my nose and I think a little bit came out my doodle too. Very Funny
images

Do I make you laugh.....you'z think I'm... funny.... do I amuze you ...funny like a clown???

Only thing making me more sick than watching the vid of that is all the ford fanboys just going nuts w/ it.

I mean I know every brand has 'em but even though I'm not that big on chevy either it still makes me a bit embarrassed to be associated with them.

Only thing making me more sick than watching the vid of that is all the ford fanboys just going nuts w/ it.

I mean I know every brand has 'em but even though I'm not that big on chevy either it still makes me a bit embarrassed to be associated with them.
Agreed.

Back