Craigslist Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible, factory 302, disc brakes and A/C. Started to rebuild it all original but elected to go full tilt and rebuilt everything in the drivetrain, a/c, cooling, etc. etc. etc.
Last edited by a moderator:
That engine might actually be a cleveland and not a 302. The valve covers and water pump don't look like windsor stuff.

YAWN......

Low low asking price of 13,000 or best offer for this rare and unique classic car. Also willing do 0 interest payment plan with low down payment. No banks just a buyer and seller contract. Let's talk; tell me what you can put down and pay a month. Don't worry about low balling me make an offer. I'm moving and need to get rid of one of my vehicles.

LMAO...this has BS written ALL over it.

Don't worry about low balling me make an offer. I'm moving and need to get rid of one of my vehicles.
Time for someone to flash $5k under his nose and see if he'll bite.

-Kurt

Yes, please, somebody steal it.
Given the recovered seats, missing console, hacked radio bezel, cracked steering wheel, dirty-looking washer fluid reservoir top, missing rear window trim, and nicked driver's door, I'd be careful even about a $5k offer.

There isn't enough here to determine whether it's a decent car or a well-repainted Bondo magnet.

-Kurt

It does have a scam sound to it. Why would someone go into owner finance details in a Craigslist ad?

Back