• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hooker Super Comp Headers for 71-73 Mustang 351C 4V

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mach 1 351 4V
For Sale: Ceramic coated Hooker 6211 Super Comp Headers for 351C 4V in 71-73 mustang/cougar. 2" pri., 3 1/2" collector. Great condition. No dents. These cost approx. $900 new. I am selling these for $550 plus shipping. I will post pics soon.

Thanks,

Tom

For Sale: Ceramic coated Hooker 6211 Super Comp Headers for 351C 4V in 71-73 mustang/cougar. 2" pri., 3 1/2" collector. Great condition. No dents. These cost approx. $900 new. I am selling these for $550 plus shipping. I will post pics soon.

Thanks,

Tom
Hello Tom! That sounds like a heckuva deal on some ceramic-coated 351C-4V Super Comps. ::thumb::

I know you've been here awhile, but hook us up with a thread in the Introduction section so we can get to know you a bit and properly welcome you to the site - some pics of your car would be cool as well - we like pics.

20140221_223943 (1024x768).jpg20140221_224106 (1024x768).jpg Hey guys here are some pics of the headers. These fit perfectly. No interference with steering box, or anywhere else. You can even get the stock starter in/out with the headers in place. The headers are ceramic coated inside and out. I have had these several years but probably only used for a few hundred miles (the car does not get driven much). There is a small scrape on the bottom of one collector flange and a couple of small dings from getting the headers in/out. For the price of a new set of painted headers that will rust away, you can buy these and not have to worry about them looking like hell in 6 mo.

Thanks, Tom:D

Hey Guys I am dropping the price to $500 and I will pay shipping.

Thanks, Tom

Hey guys here are some pics of the headers. These fit perfectly. No interference with steering box, or anywhere else. You can even get the stock starter in/out with the headers in place. The headers are ceramic coated inside and out. I have had these several years but probably only used for a few hundred miles (the car does not get driven much). There is a small scrape on the bottom of one collector flange and a couple of small dings from getting the headers in/out. For the price of a new set of painted headers that will rust away, you can buy these and not have to worry about them looking like hell in 6 mo.

Thanks, Tom:D

That's a sweet deal. I ran a set of those (non-ceramic) for a while and can verify that you can get the starter in and out without removing the headers. Transmission too!

Last edited by a moderator:
will they work for the 2v heads?
I believe the bolt patterns are the same as far as mounting, but you're going to have serious port mismatch.
+1

When I inquired with the Hooker Tech team about this a while back they did not recommend this. Give Hooker Tech a call since you have the part # for the headers and they can tell you for sure.

Back