Another New Member from Oklahoma

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mach72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mach 1 351 4V
20121130_211103 (1024x768).jpg20121130_211232 (1024x768).jpg Hey guys. I'm been reading this forum for a while, and thought I should introduce myself. I have owned my 72 mach 1 for 18 years. It is a 351 4V car with the C6 tranny. It now has a 408C, wide ratio C6 (lower 1st/2nd gear) and a 9" rear with 3.50 gears and 31 spline axles. This car car been a long project because I have done all mechanical work and bodywork myself as time and money allowed. I have been a Cleveland freak for 30 years. I also owned a 73 grande that was Cleveland powered back in the early-mid 80's. I am still working on the interior of my car (I just need to focus on the little things instead of all the performance stuff).

Hey guys. I'm been reading this forum for a while, and thought I should introduce myself. I have owned my 72 mach 1 for 18 years. It is a 351 4V car with the C6 tranny. It now has a 408C, wide ratio C6 (lower 1st/2nd gear) and a 9" rear with 3.50 gears and 31 spline axles. This car car been a long project because I have done all mechanical work and bodywork myself as time and money allowed. I have been a Cleveland freak for 30 years. I also owned a 73 grande that was Cleveland powered back in the early-mid 80's. I am still working on the interior of my car (I just need to focus on the little things instead of all the performance stuff).
Nice finish! Welcome from Latrobe, PA. Took 10 years and 200+ pics on my photo album. Not the most on the others albums but was to the point finally put 18 photos and article under 'under the spot light for next years 2015 Calendar re: COTM.

As your body turned out, consider the COTM this year? Mustang Dynasty,

Mikke

Nice ride! Welcome from Las Vegas!

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Looks like all your hard work paid off; it looks great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Central Ohio!

Your car is very sharp looking. You should enter it in the car of the month, it deserves to be on a calendar!

Welcome from coastal Alaama! Very nice car! I like the look of it very much.

Two questions:

What color red did you use? (Looks great)

What wheels and size are those?

Welcome from DFW - great looking Mach 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back