Mach transport

eventhorizon

Hi, I joined a while ago but haven't participated much because my Mach has been in "suspended animation", so to speak, for the past 10.5 years.

I am wandering if anyone on the forum knows of a dependable car transport service I can use to get the car to where i live now.

From west side of PA to Philadelphia area.

Thanks All.

TCH

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Not sure about transport, but someone may chime in with a recommendation. You could always try the Shipping Wars link to Uship.com. They offer free quotes.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I have used Sancrest Specialized Transport many times to my satisfaction. 417-744-2100, opt 1. You can google it as well.

Tim: Restoring 71-73 Ponies, Restoring People

139A1893.jpg

I used Horseless Carriage from Colorado to New England..they are based out of Jersey..Top Notch company & service..Tried u-ship nothing but a bunch of time wasters..had 2 who made a deal to do the job never picked up never called..

LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE..THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART

+1 Horseless Carriage I have heard good things about them.

Passport Transport is another my friends have used. THey have hauled Shelbys, Tigers and Saleen's with great care and service.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Hi, I joined a while ago but haven't participated much because my Mach has been in "suspended animation", so to speak, for the past 10.5 years.

I am wandering if anyone on the forum knows of a dependable car transport service I can use to get the car to where i live now.

Thanks All.

TCH

the best resource would be to check your auto insurer or w/AACA @ Hershey PA THEIR HQ FOR ONE OF THEIR LOCAL CHAPTERS CLOSEST TO YOUR LOCATION IN W. PA.

1_12_09_14_11_07_03.png

Thanks All.

TCH

I am in LATROBE PA and our officers of our local AACA are always going East PA to the auctions in Carlisle to bring back vehicles that they further restore and detail re: VP local chapter John Kuhns work# 724 539 7574 & Pres John Ross Kuhns Mondays only 6:30-9PM #412 558 0994. If you are not that far from here or if you can make an arrangement w/them? I have been held up w/pet problems for past couple months as well other commitments to get away myself. Hope this helps you. My mustang has been in terrible trouble w/a problem w/poor quality assurance at this shop ie; could swear their brake installation is more of a de-installation or tear apart project and been after them w/car hn their shop since mid Nov. Do not know what they might have done to my EFI but set me back $1200 because of a bad O2 sensor which @ pure gas was pouring into the oil. Story about recieving mustang from the shop w/an immediate brake failure upon putting it on the road - story in full on my last page on my photo album re: mustang dynasty my user name.Good Luck,

Mikke Kohan

1_12_09_14_11_07_03.png