Mach transport

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eventhorizon

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q Code with factory ram air
Hi, I joined a while ago but haven't participated much because my Mach has been in "suspended animation", so to speak, for the past 10.5 years.

I am wandering if anyone on the forum knows of a dependable car transport service I can use to get the car to where i live now.

From west side of PA to Philadelphia area.

Thanks All.

TCH

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Not sure about transport, but someone may chime in with a recommendation. You could always try the Shipping Wars link to Uship.com. They offer free quotes.

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I can´t help your with your question though.

I used Horseless Carriage from Colorado to New England..they are based out of Jersey..Top Notch company & service..Tried u-ship nothing but a bunch of time wasters..had 2 who made a deal to do the job never picked up never called..

+1 Horseless Carriage I have heard good things about them.

Passport Transport is another my friends have used. THey have hauled Shelbys, Tigers and Saleen's with great care and service.

Ray

Hi, I joined a while ago but haven't participated much because my Mach has been in "suspended animation", so to speak, for the past 10.5 years.

I am wandering if anyone on the forum knows of a dependable car transport service I can use to get the car to where i live now.

Thanks All.

TCH
the best resource would be to check your auto insurer or w/AACA @ Hershey PA THEIR HQ FOR ONE OF THEIR LOCAL CHAPTERS CLOSEST TO YOUR LOCATION IN W. PA.

I used uship.com twice and had good success but due to the many varried shippers on there it may be hit or miss.

Thanks All.

TCH
I am in LATROBE PA and our officers of our local AACA are always going East PA to the auctions in Carlisle to bring back vehicles that they further restore and detail re: VP local chapter John Kuhns work# 724 539 7574 & Pres John Ross Kuhns Mondays only 6:30-9PM #412 558 0994. If you are not that far from here or if you can make an arrangement w/them? I have been held up w/pet problems for past couple months as well other commitments to get away myself. Hope this helps you. My mustang has been in terrible trouble w/a problem w/poor quality assurance at this shop ie; could swear their brake installation is more of a de-installation or tear apart project and been after them w/car hn their shop since mid Nov. Do not know what they might have done to my EFI but set me back $1200 because of a bad O2 sensor which @ pure gas was pouring into the oil. Story about recieving mustang from the shop w/an immediate brake failure upon putting it on the road - story in full on my last page on my photo album re: mustang dynasty my user name.Good Luck,

Mikke Kohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back