Newcomer

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrumReaper

Reaction score
My Car
Boss 351 restored to original with only slight mods: painted Alloy Silver, added rear disc brakes, Pertronix ignition, lowered 1" front, 3/4" back, and American Racing Halibrand-style 17" wheels with knockoffs.
Brand New to the site... Glad to be here.

255mgp0.jpg

2u62wqa.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Your car is great and I really like the wheels.

Thanks, guys. It was a long wait but thank God it is finished and gorgeous. I have a 71 J-code Mach 1 that I'm about to send to the resto shop. Will be so happy to have them both together.

Brand New to the site... Glad to be here.

255mgp0.jpg

2u62wqa.jpg
Welcome from Latrobe, PA! Real clean looking Mach I! Look on COTM site for instructions if you choose to enter it on our 2015 Calendar. I'm currently in the race, myself!

Mikke

Welcome from the Netherlands ..

JB

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Nice looking car! Be sure to drop a pin on our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Thanks guys. I am enjoying every ride in it. She's a great car!

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

I wonder why nobody has asked the obvious question. (Or did I miss something?): Is that a real Boss351 or a clone?

No matter what, it is a beeeeauuutiful car!!!!! Those rims are a perfect match for the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back