I am George

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gvr4

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Fastback
I was referred to this site by someone who found my youtube video.

I hope to learn more about these cars. But just thought I'd poke my head out and say high.

It's the 11.6xx Green Mustang.

I hope to learn more about these cars. But just thought I'd poke my head out and say high.

Hey George. I think I was the one who recommended the site to you on you tube. {I try to put the link every time I see a video with a 71 73 stang}. You will be happy to know your car is already featured in our video gallery.

In any case welcome to the site you will see that there is a really good bunch of people here and some very knowledgeable ones at that. Glad to have you join us and can't wait to see more picture's of your car. I think I have seen a few of your video's on you tube but you can post them in the video gallery under the more menu on the top of the page. Can't wait to see what you've got in the car. Great ET times by the way.

::welcome::

When I get home I'll snap a few more pics of the car and upload them for you guys. Thanks, for the invite.

::welcome:: enjoy the site. I lived in Aurora for a short time.
I never filled my info out, It automatically filled in my location. Spy's I tell you. I'm going to finish up my registration now. I'm still in Aurora now.

I never filled my info out, It automatically filled in my location. Spy's I tell you. I'm going to finish up my registration now. I'm still in Aurora now.
Hmmm interesting, may want to put on your aluminum foil helmet.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

It wold appear that we are getting quite a few Members from the West, which is absolutely OUTSTANDING!

I think you will enjoy it here and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, Welcome!

BT

Welcome to the club, George. I just got back in town, so I'm just now catching up on the posts. Looks like you'll be able to bring some great experience to the forum. Glad you're here.

Doc

Hi George, do you belong to any clubs in CO? I live in Monument, I've seen a few of us here.

Hmmm interesting, may want to put on your aluminum foil helmet.
LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back