Meet And Greet in Las Vegas Friday, April 18th

Looks like Friday night, April 18th will be the best night for a meet and greet at my house during the Mustang 50th celebration. I live about 30 minutes away from the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. I'm easy to find. (Right across from the pink house. Just ask Luxstang! LOL!). Send me a PM and I'll send you my address and phone#. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

-Travis

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

Aaw, Geez, I wish I could be there. Unfortunately there is an ocean and a complete continent in between us. :(

To all those who go there: Don't stop at the first house that has a 71/73 Mustang in the driveway. That's at the beginning at the road to your right and the car is a coupe. The owner of the house will look at you like are nuts and not know who you are or what you want. :)

Travis' place is further down to your left!

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Ms.Mach71351c and I will be there at 6:59.:cool: Look froward to meet you and checking out your cool vert.

Aaw, Geez, I wish I could be there. Unfortunately there is an ocean and a complete continent in between us. :(

To all those who go there: Don't stop at the first house that has a 71/73 Mustang in the driveway. That's at the beginning at the road to your right and the car is a coupe. The owner of the house will look at you like are nuts and not know who you are or what you want. :)

Travis' place is further down to your left!

Why do I have this feeling you and Carla will be there.

- Mike