Besides your Mustang(s), what sre your other fascinations?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Kit Sullivan

Like most of you others here, I have a life-long fascination with cars, and Mustangs in particular.

But, I also have a long fascination with a few other things:

1) NASA, and all things about the space program

2) Star Trek

3) The Beatles

4) KISS

5) Starsky & Hutch

6) Trans Ams (along with Smokey & the Bandit)

7) Star Wars

It seems all these are basically from the seventies, my teenage years.

What stuff do some of you obssess over besides the pony car?

I am always working on old Polaris atv's. I buy them cheap, broke, blown up, and rebuild them back to their former glory. Usually sell them and make a buck or two. I like working on the older 2 strokes. I usually stick with the 1995-2006 models. I actually have 6 right now LOL!!! My wife and kids ride too so we all have a quad. We have about 1200 acres to ride on up at our camp. Cant wait for the snow to melt so we can head up there this summer!!!

I'm a gun collector. I sold a few to fund the purchase of my 1973 convertible.

I was an HK nut, but now just the P7-M8 and P9S.

Our family has had a camper at a local lake for the past 15 years or so... Do a lot of boating in the warmer months.

My other money pit is my jeep:

I took it from this:

to this:

so I could do stuff like this:

and this:

Car's are my main interest. I do ponder on the meaning of life, the size of the universe, how small things can get and what is the shortest measurement of time. I also like anything to do with time travel.

I am also a bit of a news junkie.

Most will know but anyway: my other interest is guitars and amps and everything that comes with it.

Making music is secondary. I just love to have and handle guitars. :)

My other interest is my Kirkham Cobra build. Currently building a 496 cu. in. all aluminum Shelby Block for 650hp

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

1. Aviation

2. Anime/Anything to do with Japan

3. Videogames and tech

4. Photography

5. Travel

6. Redheaded Women

Last edited by a moderator:
Travelling the world, taking pictures of a red-head cosplay babe? Hannah Minx, anyone?

I'm a gun collector. I sold a few to fund the purchase of my 1973 convertible.

I was an HK nut, but now just the P7-M8 and P9S.

Our family has had a camper at a local lake for the past 15 years or so... Do a lot of boating in the warmer months.
+ 1 I also collect guns , reload ammo , hunt , as well as camping by my favorite lake and spending time on the water in my boat . :D

Aviation both full size and R C. P-51's are my passion!

Sci-fi

Blondes

motocross, trail riding street riding in that order.

building really cool things that take care of bad people"permanently"

Waking up in the morning and thankful to get another day.

Guns and reloading of coarse (used to shoot competition matches, mostly steel challenge)

Playing guitars, recording cd's, and running sound for other bands

Vintage stereos

Cycling

Collecting coins

Blondes, brunettes, and redheads...that narrows it down

And spending way too much time on a computer with a bunch of mustang people

Wow - too many to list:

• Four Wheelin'
  • Wrenchin' on my cars
  • All things computer - and I mean "all"
  • Playing low-brass instruments with San Angelo Community and Ice House Brass bands
  • Airbrushing
  • Drawing (both traditional and using computer apps - artistic, architectural & technical: I was supposed to be a draftsman)
  • R/C cars (nitro-powered... not an 'electric' fan)
  • Movies & TV: Sci-Fi, NASCAR, Utah Jazz basketball
  • Building things (construction-type stuff)
  • Woodworking
  • Shooting

And not enough time to fit them all in, either. :(

Drag racing, I crew for a friend who races with his son.

Actually racing of any kind, from F1 to 24 hours of lemons.

Football, specifically High School, Alabama and the Lions (I know that IS a weird mix)

Music, I have a broad interest in a variety of styles of non-comercial music. Americana, Blues, smooth jazz, old country, etc. I can't play an instrument or sing but I love music! Most of what's on the radio does not interest me.

Metalworking! Fabrication, machining, sheetmetal, etc.

Camping and off roading my sand rail in the SoCal deserts. Peterbilt trucks. If Ms.mach71351c would let me I would sell my SuperDuty and tow my toyhauler with a long hood 379 Pete.:cool:

04-09-2010 056.jpg

Christmas 2010 106.jpg

escondido peterbilt 001.jpg

escondido peterbilt 002.jpg

escondido peterbilt 003.jpg

escondido peterbilt 009.jpg

I collect guns, knives and Mack Truck Bulldog stuff. I enjoy working on forums and websites and I also have a passion for home theater (action and scifi movies)

Back